The Journey To Revenge: Part 13

Todoroki's POV:

My heart pounded in my chest. I was gathering the nesisarry materials or well what I thought I needed. I grabbed a sharp pocket knife and a clean pair of clothes and some gloves. I silently packed my things up in changed into my 'villain costume'.

I walked downstairs to the living room bar everywhere to see everyone there except the crazy blonde chick. I looked around but I couldn't see her. I walked over to join everyone and when I did a loud yell escaped Shigaraki's lips. "TOGA GET THE HELL DOWN HERE OR ELSE WERE LEAVING YOU!!"

After a moment of silence loud foot steps pounded on the hard wood floor and before I knew it the blonde haired physco was standing in front of Shigaraki with an extremely annoyed look on her face. Even though Shigarki had a giant hand on his face I could still imagine a giant grin on his face laughing at Toga's annoyed face. After a second I snapped back to reality seeing Shigaraki push Toga away and cough loudly gaining the attention of everyone. I looked up at Shigaraki. He pointed over to Dabi. "You, Dabi your with Bakugo. Kurogiri go with them. Toga that means your with me and this red head." I looked over at Bakugo worriedly. I could see his side state basically telling me to chill and it would be fine. I looked at the ground and back up at Shigaraki. "Well what are we waiting for then?" He removed his hand and smiled. 'Here we go'

...

We split into our groups Kurogiri sending us to different locations. Not being able to know where Katsuki is and leaving his alone with villains made me worried extremely worried. I looked up to find were in some abandoned factory. Holes were in the ceiling. Mold growing on the walls. Planks missing from the floor. And a giant knife coming right at—A GIANT KNIFE COMING RIGHT AT ME!! I quickly shot my hand into the air freezing the knife. I opened my eyes to see a frozen Toga statue hanging above me. I stared at her. "I-I froze her...h-how?" I heard clapping behind me as a rough raspy voice spoke. "Well fine your not as bad as I thought you could actually be useful." I quickly turned around. I sighed. 'It's just Shigaraki..good.'

~2 hours later~
Todoroki's POV:
We came back from training sweat poured down my face. I'd never worked so hard in my life. My legs felt like noodles I don't even know how I was standing up right now. Poor Toga took most of the hits though. I was constantly freezing her and having to thaw her out with my fire. I can imagine she isn't to happy with me because of that. We arrived at home and I sat on a bar stool waiting. Soon enough Bakugo arrived out of a shadowy teleported. He quickly ran over hugging me. I was kind of shocked at first but then hugged him back. "We were only apart for like 2 hours why are you so happy to see me?" I asked confusidly. He just looked at me and smiled. I continued to hug him until I heard a loud coughing noise behind me. "Would you too get over here we have...plans...to discuss."

'We're finally going to learn the truth.' I smiled and walked over. There was a giant map of the layout of U.A. I took a deep breath in. 'I'm coming back U.A...just you wait.