Part 12: The Journey to Revenge (Part 2)

(Here we go bitches I'm back and ready to write school starts back in a week witch means i need to pre write a shit ton of chapters so wish me luck I'll need it!)

TODOROKI'S POV:

It's been a few days and I'm starting to get anxious. My plan isn't working. "Ugh." I groaned. I fell back onto my bed trying to think. "This isn't working! If it doesn't work fast enough people are going to start to get worried! Right now our parents think we went on a trip with some friends but....its already been 2 days and I don't know how long they'll believe that." I looked up at the ceiling trying to think of some ideas but I had none. Not until....

"UGH I'M TIRED OF THIS TODOROKI WE'VE BEEN HERE FOR 2 DAYS AND YOU HAVENT TOLD ME ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR STUPID PLAN NOR HAVE WE DONE ANYTHING!" My eyes shot open. I quickly jumped out of bed and ran over to Bakugo. "I got it!" I grabbed Bakugo's arm and looked him in the eyes. "I need you to march down to those villains and tell them were tired of sitting around and if they don't do something were leaving!" Bakugo looked at me confused. "Why in the world would I need to do tha---" I quickly pushed him out of the room. "GOOD LUCK AND BE BOSSY!"

BAKUGO'S POV:
I sighed. This whole thing is insane I just should go home and give up....but for Todoroki I-I'll do it... I frowned as I stomped loudly down the stairs and up to Tomuro. "THIS IS FUCKING IT! IM TIRED OF THIS BULL SHIT! ITS BEEN DAYS SINCE WE JOINED AND WE HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING! YOU BETTER TAKE ME OUT KILLING NOW OR LET ME DO SOMETHING BEFORE I QUIT YOUR SORRY ASS EXCUSE OF A CLUB AND LEAVE!" Tomuro's eyes widened as he looked up at me.

He was silent for a second until a big grin grew on his face. "I thought you'd never ask." My eyes widened as he stood up and started to walk away. "Everyone meet back here in 10 we're going out....."

(Sorry for such a short chapter I've hit writers block it sucks @-@)