Anime/Manga

♡Anime/Manga♡

Ohayo minna! My name is Kat-chan or otherwise known as the account, @Otaku_wings! Anyway I'm here to catch you up on the Fairy Tail manga, which has made me breathless by the surprise the amazing Hiro Mashima has given us!

So the three chapters; The Final One on One Battle, Wings of Despair, and Wings of Hope, have all been ASDFGHJKL freaking beautiful. So everyone knows Igneel right? Atlas, the other flame hell dragon from the Dragon episode said that Igneel was the ruler of the fire dragons remember? And if you have read the manga, Atlas says in his mind that the feeling when Natsu rode his back, that it was kinda like Igneel!

Well guess what, his guesses were correct because in the newest chapter, it's revealed that Igneel was actually inside of Natsu! Can you believe it? I was literally screaming when I found out ;-; So basically the theme for the newest chapter is...

Erza beats the last member; well almost the last member, of Tartaros with her amazing fairy armour, Gray with his awesome demon slaying power, and laat but not least, the preferred evil dragon, Acnologia comes back to defeat END and BAAM! THAT IS WHERE THE CRAZIEST MOST INDEFINITELY AMAZING TOUCHING THING HAPPENS! Igneel. Revives. And. Freaking. Comes. Out. Of. Natsu. His beloved "son"

Why wouldn't we FT fans have the right to cry?! I mean for Mavis' sake the weird, strange, yet adorable touching scene just freaking happened! The moment we've all been waiting for! So please, let us praise the oh great and powerful Hiro Mashima for listening to our protests, because I thank chu ;-;

No more words, too touched I'm crying chibbi tears.

~Kat-chan ♡♡