Fangirl Mania

- - - 

Alright. So you have gotten your way around to Fangirl Mania. Good. Now I don't know about you but I Fangirl, but if I Fangirl hard it means 'I am crying while smiling like an idiot. Leave me alone, this is my moment.'

So yes that happened, I actually freaking cried, gosh. So yes, today we are talking to the one and only, Lucy and Juvia hug!

I don't know about you but as far as I know Juvia hates Lucy, let me repeat, hate. The whole ordeal with the fact that Juvia never really liked Lucy made us want them to be friends so much harder. From Juvia stalking Gray and seeing him talk to Lucy, to saying she is her love rival. We all know that at one stage we just found Juvia annoying.

But at the one moment when Juvia is crying and she thinks there is a possibility that Gray us dead, they are there for each other. I can't remember who hugged first but I felt at that time they both needed a hug. I expected Juvia to say "Love Rival! What are you doing to Juvia!" and push away, but instead she hugged back which I felt like that was really important.

To see this it makes me feel like she now excepts Lucy, that they could potentially become friends. But now I believe that Juvia was never annoying, she never hated Lucy, that she was generally a nice person. I felt like she just misunderstood Lucy and was confused but kept going on.

So seeing Juvia hug her 'love rival' Lucy hit me hard. It was beautiful.