•Hope World•

From
A/N,
This story will not have any smut in it so, if that is what you are looking for then I would say go somewhere else. There will possibly be some kissing scenes since I don't want this story to be too boring. ;)
So here is just an outline of the characters so you don't get confused.

I. Students
A.) Jimin
In this story Jimin will be a popular kid, and friends with the "bad boys" even though everyone sees him with more of a soft image.
s t r a i g h t in this story.

B.) Jungkook
"Bad Boy"
•Has a crush on Taehyung.
•Majoring in music
•Would be a top

C.) Taehyung
"Bad Boy"
•Has a crush on Jungkook
•Would be a bottom
•Majoring in Theater

II. Teachers
A.) Mr.Kim (Namjoon and Jin)
Of the two "Kim" teachers to tell the difference between them Namjoon is teaching English and Jin is the head of the Performing Arts in the school.

B.) Mr.Min
In this story Yoongi will be the Music teacher who teaches in the same classroom as the dance teacher, but just different periods. Taemin used to be the dance teacher, but quit and the new dance teacher is Hoseok.
•The "chill" teacher
•Seems emotionless but is secretly soft. UWU
•Likes Hoseok and would be a bottom

C.) Mr.Jung
In this story Hoseok will be the new dance teacher.
•The very happy teacher or just A LITERAL SUNSHINE
•Daddy material, would be a top
•Likes Yoongi

Ps. I'm so happy that you chose to read this book, I promise you won't be disappointed. I will update every week. I'm on summer break and can easily update all the time. Thank you even if you read to the end of this. If this gets 100 reads I'll honestly be happy.
Love,
A/N