•9•

Yoongi ended up going to Namjoon's house again, this time he didn't warn him so there was ok way that he would bring over Hoseok.

He wasn't even at school today neither was Jin, but Yoongi knew they did that on purpose so Hoseok and his would talk to each other.

He didn't completely know if they did that on purpose, but at the same time he basically knew. That's just something they would do on purpose.

He was walking on the side walk listening for anyone, but no one was around. This was something he had always loved, complete silence. Silence was never really bad to him, he always loved it. He would rather never talk to anyone than talk to a bunch of people everyday.

He finally got to his apartment after about three minutes of walking in complete silence, the only thing you were able to hear was the wind blowing, and hitting the trees.

To Yoongi, nothing was completely silent, he always could hear his own thoughts. That's all he really thought he needed to be completely honest.

Jin opened the door to a miserable looking Yoongi, which was something they were used to. They would be more surprised if they found a happy Yoongi at the door. That was something you never see, to be honest Jin doesn't think he has ever seen Yoongi smile, unless it was for a picture. Those smiles were fake though.

"Where is Namjoon?" Yoongi asked Jin.

"Namjoon, he's over on the couch watching TV." Jin said. Yoongi nodded gong over to the couch. Seeing Namjoon watching a movie he definitely had never seen before.

"Hey Namjoon." Yoongi said.

"Hey." Namjoon said, he usually would say more but he was so into the movie that he didn't even want to respond to Yoongi. Yoongi sighed trying to think of a way that he could get Namjoon to talk to him.

He grabbed the remote that was sitting on the table and paused the movie.

"Namjoon I need to talk to you." Yoongi said in an impatient voice, almost groaning while he was talking.

"What is it?" Namjoon looked over, confused because honestly Yoongi never would try to start a conversation with Namjoon.

"Well, a two days ago I was in the staff room. I looked like a mess, and I hid under the table because Hoseok came in and I didn't want him to see me looking like a mess. While you were gone today, which I'm assuming you did on purpose so we would talk Hoseok told me that he saw me hide under the table. Now I'm questioning my existence."

Namjoon laughed at that basically the whole time until he looked up to see a very mad Yoongi glaring at him.

"Well I don't know what should you do, because you're going to have to see him again. The funny thing is that when you were younger you told me that you would never get in a romantic relationship. Here we are, you have a crush on the new dance teacher." Namjoon said.

"I do not have a crush on him! He is really annoying and I just didn't want him to see me looking like a mess, because he would tease me for another week about that." Yoongi said.

"Well, now he's probably gonna be teasing you for the rest of the year if you don't do anything about it." Namjoon said, chuckling.

Yoongi sighed out of frustration,
"Yeah, I guess you're right." Yoongi said.

It was there next and Yoongi decided that he needed to do something about this

He went over to his apartment, which was in the same apartment complex as Namjoon and Jin.

He knocked on his door, taking a deep breath practically praying to himself that he doesn't screw this up.

Hoseok opened the door, "Yoongi hyung, What are you doing here?"

"Well, I wanted to talk to you I guess." Yoongi said, with an frustrated look on his face.

Hoseok nodded. "Come in, What did you want to talk about?"

Yoongi looks up at Hoseok not really sure what to say.

"I don't know, I just wanted to talk to you." Yoongi said scoffing.

"Come in Yoongi, lets have some tea." Hoseok said looking at a very agitated Yoongi, who was still standing in the doorway.

Yoongi groaned, walking over to the table.
"What did you want to talk about Yoongi? There must have been something." Hoseok said, as he was making tea.

"Well, I have nothing to do for the day so I decided that it would be a good idea to come over here and talk to you." Yoongi said.

"Well, we don't know each other that well."
Hoseok said.

Yoongi just looked up at him.

"I'll start, If you didn't end up being a teacher what would you have been?" Hoseok asked.

"I would have been a rapper." Yoongi said.

Hoseok nodded, "Well I would say dancer, but I'm already a dance teacher so I'm still doing what I wanted to do." Hoseok said smiling.

"Hold on Yoongi Hyung I'll be right back I need to get the tea." Hoseok walked back over to the kitchen, since he realized that the tea was ready.

Yoongi just sat in the seat twiddling his thumbs waiting for Hoseok to come back.

"Here you go Yoongi Hyung." Hoseok said, as he passed the tea over to Yoongi. "Thanks." Yoongi mumbled, but just loud enough that Hoseok would hear.

Hoseok smiled back at Yoongi, surprised that Yoongi had actually thanked him for doing something.

Yoongi looked up at him, "What's with your smile? Did you eat the fucking sun?" Hoseok giggled cutely, and Yoongi thought it was cute too. He wasn't going to admit that though.

"I can't eat the sun silly!" Hoseok said, and Yoongi sighed wondering how he could ever deal with this kid.

"Well I should get going Hoseok, I need to get back home and take care of my dog." Yoongi said, Hoseok laughed at that to himself. He wondered what Yoongi would sound like when he talks to the dog. He just can't imagine Yoongi speaking like that.

"Bye Yoongi Hyung, Nice talking to you!"
Hoseok said as Yoongi was about to close the door.
"Bye Hobi." Yoongi said and closed the door.

Hoseok was left very confused, he felt his cheeks heat up. He like the nickname he just didn't expect Yoongi to call him that.

  He like the nickname he just didn't expect Yoongi to call him that