•8•

Hoseok has a different schedule for the day and instead of having a break during first period he would teach, and Yoongi would have a break and teach second period.

He thought about what had happened yesterday, he went into the staff room, and Yoongi was hiding under the table. He went to get a coffee pretending that he didn't see him, he found this quite amusing if anything.

He realized all of the students were in the classroom by now so he started his lesson, or at least he thought he was going to start his lesson. First he needed to go get an extra copy of the book they were going to be reading from. Yes, reading. They are learning the history of dance, which honestly even Hoseok didn't think that was interesting either.

He knew that Jin had another copy of the book so he told the kids he be right back after he grabbed a copy of the book from Mr.Kim.

He walked down the hallway and peaked through to the classroom. There was one problem about this, Jin wasn't there so he had no way that he was going to teach this lesson. He walked in seeing if he could have possibly left a copy of the book on his desk.

There wasn't a copy of the book, but there was a note.

Hoseok, I'm not here today. I had someone write this note for me, I am going on a vacation. I'm pretty sure that Yoongi has a copy of the book, so you could go get it from him.

Hoseok sighed, he was not in the mood to have to run around the school looking for Yoongi for a copy of a book about the history of dance.

He ended up just going back to the classroom instead.

"Ok class, there isn't a copy of the book. I'm not in the mood to teach that lesson anyway so we're just going to be skipping to my next lesson plan instead. I need everyone to find a partner, all of you are going to be choreographing to the same song. Then, we are going to have a contest and vote on which was the best dance. They will automatically get an A on the assignment, but I will still be grading the bother groups that didn't win by votes."

It was time for lunch, both Hoseok and Yoongi had realized that both Mr

It was time for lunch, both Hoseok and Yoongi had realized that both Mr.Kims were absent, and on a "vacation" so they could be doing only god knows what.

They both ended up sitting next to each other.

"Today has gone terrible so far how about yours?" Yoongi said in an emotionless voice, as if that was the most normal thing, that anybody would say to start a conversation.

"I needed to borrow a book from Jin and he wasn't here and he said you had the the extra copy and I didn't want to waste anymore time of my class to try to find the book from you." I said laughing a little bit and shaking my head just thinking about how ridiculous the situation was.

"I have a question for you though." I said.

Yoongi didn't even look up but answered,
"What is it?" He asked.

"Well, I was wondering why you were hiding under the table in the staff room." Hoseok said but was laughing at the same time.

Yoongi didn't look up, and this time he definitely wasn't, he blushed and was worried that Hoseok would see.

"I-I thought you didn't s-see..." Yoongi said stuttering, Hoseok thought that was adorable.

"I did." Hoseok said looking at his watch since both of them had finished their lunch.

"Well, I guess that lunch is over." Hoseok said getting up to through his food away. Yoongi had already quickly walked away and threw his food away. He ended up going to the bathroom to compose himself after he had dealt with a bunch of embarrassment from Hoseok.

"What are you doing to me Hoseok?" Yoongi asked himself looking in the mirror.