•5•

Everyone ended up staying at Namjoon's house for the night since it was a Friday. They all had off on Saturday and basically had nothing to grade in any of their classes.

As in Namjoon's house  it really is an apartment, they all actually love in the same apartment complex.

Hoseok was friends with Jin since childhood so he already was planning on moving to the same apartment complex.

It was the next day, and Hoseok has another job where he teaches dance. Everyone wanted to come with him to see the studio since they were curious, except for Yoongi.

He went anyway since he really had no choice.

They all sat outside of the room where he taught the kids how to dance, since there was a window to watch in from.

Yoongi found himself watching Hoseok mostly just because of how graceful he was.

Jin tapped him on the shoulder. Snapping him out of his daydreams.

"Yoongi, what do you think of Hoseok really though?"
Jin asked.

Yoongi looked over at him confused. "I already told you, he's annoying. He's too happy."

"That's what you need Yoongi. You need someone who can make you happy and give you energy." Jin said.

"You can keep believing that but all I'm saying is that you were literally just staring at him and basically checking him out." Jin said laughing, Yoongi groaned.

He turns red and looks away from Jin,
"He just is a good da—"

"You're blushing!" Namjoon said. Both Jin and Namjoon giggled since usually Yoongi acts like he has no emotions at all.

He covered his face and said "No I'm not, it's just hot in here."

"Wow Yoongi, the best and most creative excuse I've ever heard." Namjoon says.

" Namjoon says