•4•

Yoongi walked up the drive way since he had already parked, and knocked on the door to Namjoon's house.

"Hey Yoongi. We just finished making the fo—"

Jin interrupted Namjoon.
"Actually, I finished cooking the food and he put it on the counter."

"Yeah that." Namjoon said.

Yoongi just up sitting down on a couch in front of the TV. Namjoon and Jin sitting on the chairs that were surrounding the glass coffee table.

Yoongi heard a knock at the door, he walked up not really thinking it would be anyone since they would have told him.

He opens the door to see Hoseok.

"Oh Hi."
Yoongi said awkwardly as he looked down at his feet and shuffled them. He still glared at him though.

He sat back down now that he had let him in.

"Namjoon why is sunshine boy here?" Yoongi asked as he grabbed him outside to talk on the patio.

"So we could have you guys get to know each other."
Namjoon said.

Namjoon was explaining to Hoseok how Yoongi can be a great person and a great friend, but he just seems mean at first

Hoseok started talking to him about how the students are saying how they ship them.

"Yeah they can do that sometimes."
Namjoon laughed thinking about how they would always yell about "Namjin" the power couple of the school.

Hoseok looked over and he saw Yoongi sitting on his phone he looked absolutely miserable.

"How is your music class going Yoongi Hyung? The students that I have at least are completely insane."

"Yeah the students that I have are crazy too, especially Taehyung." Yoongi said.

" Yoongi said