•11•

It was the next week after they had dinner at Namjoon's house.

Yoongi was starting to really grow feelings for Hoseok and he didn't know what to do about it. He had no idea if he liked him too either. He was scared for his feelings.

It turns out that Hoseok also has feelings for the boy too.

Yoongi thought that maybe he could tell him tonight that he has feelings for him, it was exactly a week after. Namjoon and Jin were busy, so they wouldn't be able to host a dinner on Friday.

Yoongi thought he could probably just ask him to come over after work.

He still had no idea where he would take him though.

It was at the end of the day, and Yoongi was excited but also scared to ask Hoseok to go to the beach with him

It was at the end of the day, and Yoongi was excited but also scared to ask Hoseok to go to the beach with him. That is what he decided he would do.

They live in California, the part of California there is the Ocean, and that would be a perfect place to take him.

He had already gotten to his apartment, and started to walk over to Hoseok's.

He knocked on the door, for it to be opened and he was greeted by an extremely happy Hoseok.

"Hoseok I was wondering since we aren't going to be over at Namjoon's for dinner tonight, D-do you want to go to the beach with me?" Yoongi asked, mad at himself for stuttering but at the same time he was to nervous to care about anything, but hoping that he wouldn't get rejected.

He felt his face heating up, and he looked down.

"Sure Yoongi! Let's go. I'm assuming we'll just watch the sunset right?" Asked Hoseok.
Yoongi nodded in reply.

"Hoseok, I have something I've  been needing to tell you

"Hoseok, I have something I've been needing to tell you." Yoongi said, Hoseok looked over to him.

"Yea?" Hoseok said, you could tell he was concerned just by looking at his eyes.

"Well, I've been feeling ever since I met you I really have began t-to l-like you and—"
Before he could finish their lips connected.

Yoongi felt like there was sparks going through his body almost. He felt completely weak, especially now in the presence of Hoseok with him like this.

Their lips disconnected.

Yoongi looked down blushing.

"Yoongi."

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."