•6•

Yoongi had gotten all of his stuff, got a coffee and went off to work.

Class had started and he told them about the new project they were going to have to do

"Ok class, I am going to have a new project which is going to be a partner or—"

He heard the door open, it was opened by Hoseok.

"Hey Yoongi Hyung, what are you doing?"
He latched his arms around him happily.

"No touch." Yoongi says, glaring at Hoseok.

"Oh, Sorry." Hoseok said.

Jeongguk coughed extremely loud reminding them that there were still students in the classroom.

"Well Hoseok, I'm trying to teach my class so can you please leave?" Yoongi said in an impatient voice.

"You like him don't you Mr.Min?" Jeongguk asked with a smug look on his face.

"I don't like him." Yoongi said in a very monotone voice.

"We'll see about that Mr.Min!" Taehyung yelled.

"For the love of god Taehyung can you shut up?" Yoongi low key yelled.

Taehyung shook his head quickly, like he usually does when Yoongi yells at him.

"Mr.Min?" Jimin asked.

"Yes?" Yoongi said in a surprising calm voice after he had just yelled at Taehyung. Sometimes Yoongi can have weird mood swings, but not really mood swings just random anger.

"Don't you think that Mr.Jung has a cute smile at least?"
Jimin asked.

"Yeah I guess he is kinda cute, I like his smile, and how he is happy all the time—" He covered his mouth realizing he started rambling on about Mr.Jung.

Yoongi turned a color of red that even a tomato would be jealous of.

"You're cute when you blush you know that Mr.Min?"
Taehyung asked.
He covered his face.
"S-Shut up."

"Guys, we need to set them up somehow." Jeongguk said to Jimin and Taehyung.

They all nodded. "But how though?" Jimin mumbled, but loud enough they were still able to hear him.

They all went into deep thought thinking of ways that they could make them into a couple.

"I can still here you, I'm not deaf. If you want to become my newest match makers, go talk to Mr.Kim and Mr.Kim. I'm talking about the two that are in a relationship because they are already trying to do that."

The bell ringed.