The break up

*Flashback to a month ago*
Betty's p.o.v
It was over just like that. Maybe it's for the best. I walk out of Jughead's trailer crying. I ran all the way to my house to see Polly sitting on the couch. "What happened?" She asked as she saw me walk through the door.

"Nothing" I said as I whipped my eyes trying not to cry even more. She ran to me and hugged me. "What is it? What's wrong?" She asked with a tone of worry in her voice.

"H-he..." I said trying not to cry. "Is this about Jughead" she said rolling her eyes. "Yes" I said wiping the tears from my eyes. "It's over between us" I said as I hugged her crying.

Later

I was sitting in my room and writing in my diary. When my mom barged into my room. "Betty, oh Betty are you okay" she said worried. "What do you mean?" I asked confused. "Polly told me what happened between you and Jughead" she said as she sat down on the end of my bed. "I'm fine" I said.

"I just need to be alone" I said closing my book. "Ok" she said as she got up and shut the door behind her as she left.

I was actually writing a note to Jughead it said:
Dear jug.
I know we broke up but I wanted you to know something important, Im pregnant. You don't have to be apart of this at all you know raising a child. But I'm keeping the baby. I wish you well
Love Betty the mother of your child.
End of flashback*
A.n
Hi everyone I hope you enjoyed this chapter. And I will try to edit every Saturday. Ok, bye.