What the hell happened

Betty's p.o.v
I rushed to the hospital. When I got there I was so worried. I hadn't told anyone where I was going and snuck out. When I got there I saw a nurse standing in the waiting room looking around the room. "Hello are you Betty Cooper" she said with a polite voice. "Yes" I answered. "Your here for Jughead Jones" she said. "You are his only emergency contact" she asked. "Yes, where is he is he ok" yes he is ok, and he's in room 47 right down the hall on the left" she said. "Thank you" I said as I rushed down the hall.

Jughead's p.o.v
The first thing I saw when I woke up was a hospital room with a bunch of wires hooked up to a bunch of machines. I looked down to see Betty crying at my feet. "Betty" I said annoyed that she was here. She stood up and whipped the tears from her eyes. "Jug, What happened to you" she said worried. I could tell from the way she looked at me she was in a lot of pain. "Nothing, Why are you here?" I asked. "It's because I'm the only emergency contact in your phone" she said fighting back tears. "Now I want to know what the hell happened to you" she said. "Ok, when we broke up I was so lost then I joined a gang called the south side serpents, then I got in deeper and saw the bad things they did underneath everything else I trued to leave but apparently you can't leave so they attacked me and now I'm here" I explained. "Jug" She said as she sat down next to me. "I get that your annoyed or mad at me for what I did, and I feel like a horrible person" she said stating to get tears in her eyes. "And it will make me a horrible mother" she said starting to cry. "Hey" I said as I put my hand on her back. She turned and looked at me with tears in her eyes and dripping down her cheeks. "Come here" I said as I brought her closer to me. She laid down on my chest as I stroke her hair. "I'm sorry too" I said "I can't stay mad at you and I refuse to, cause that won't solve any of this" I said as I kissed her forehead.

Hi everybody I'm sorry for the short chapter but I have come out with a new book so go check that out it's another spicy drama with bughead so go read that and thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed it, ok bye!!!