Trying

Betty's p.o.v
I ripped it out of the book and stuffed it in my in my bag. I turned my light of and went to bed.

The next day

When everyone was in class I snuck over to jugs locker. I was about to put it in but I questioned myself. Thoughts where racing through my mind. "What if he doesn't want to be apart this? What if he is done with me for good" I thought to myself.

I put it back in my bag when suddenly I felt someone was watching me I turn around to see jug. "What are you doing here, at my locker" he said.

"I'm" I mumbled. "Your what" he said. "Leaving" I said as I walked away. I walked into the bathroom to see Cheryl standing at the sink fixing her hair in the mirror.

"What's wrong cousin Betty" she said still fixing her hair. "Leave me alone" I said as I closed the stall door. I through up in the toilet. When I was done I sat up against the wall.

Suddenly the stall door opened. I saw veronica standing there. "B" she said in a tone of worry. I started crying. She got down on her knees and hugged me.

After I stoped she helped me up and brought me to the lounge where Archie and jug were sitting.

I sat down next to jug and Veronica sat down next to Archie. "So guys, what are you talking about" Veronica said as she kissed Archie. "Nothing really" Archie said looking at me.

"Betty you've got something on your caller" jug said looking at my caller. I quickly whipped it off.

Later that night

I was talking to Polly when I heard a knock on the door. I went to open it. When I opened it to my surprise I saw Archie and Veronica standing there. "Hey guys, come in" I said.

"What's up" I said closing the door. "B, we are worried about you" Veronica said with a tone of worry. "What's wrong" Archie said.

"Ok I'll tell you, but you promise not to tell anyone" I said as I led them up to my room. When we finally got to my room I closed the door behind me.

"Ok" I said as I took a deep breath. I-I'm pregnant" I said. "Oh my god B" Veronica said in shock. "Betty" Archie said speechless. "Do you know who the father is" Archie said.

"Wait is it jughead?!?!" Veronica said. I went over to my bag and got out the not and put it on my bed. They picked it up and read it. "You can't tell anybody" I said.

"Ok" they both said. "What about jug" Archie said. "I'll tell him myself" I said. We went downstairs to talk. I heard a knock at the door.

I open it to see jug standing there. "Hey do you want to go to pops with me" he asked. "Umm sure" I replied.