Attack Part 1

Betty's p.o.v
I woke up to see Jug asleep beside me. I suddenly felt sick. I ran into the bathroom and through up into the toilet. Suddenly I felt someone hold my hair back. When I was done I flushed the toilet and sat up against the wall trying to catch my breath, only to become face to face with jug.  "Are you ok?" He asked. "Yeah it's just the morning sickness, but I'm fine" I said as I got up. "I'm going to take a shower" I said heading over to my closet to get a towel. "Ok, I'll wait out here" he said as he sat on the bed. "Ok, you sure you don't want to come with me?" I said heading over to the bathroom. "I don't think that's a good idea, because your mom and your sister Is in the other room" he said. "Oh yeah, your right, can you pass me the clothes?" I said pointing to the pile of clothes beside him. He walked over to me and handed them to me. I walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind me.

I came out of the bathroom to see Jug sitting on the bed, on his phone. "Jug, What are you doing?" I asked seeing that he looked worried. "Something happened at the wyrm" he said. "What happened?" I asked worried. "The goullies" he said. Well then we've got to go!" I said. We quickly and quietly made our way downstairs. While Polly and my mom were still sleeping. We headed out the door while getting our coats on. We hopped on his bike and made our way to the wyrm.

Once we got there we hopped off the bike and made our way to the front with jug leading the way. He peaked in the window before telling me to get down. Suddenly the window burst. There was glass everywhere. We moved to get somewhere safe we made our way to the back door. We ducked so they wouldn't see us. "You need to get back to the bike, you can't be here, you and the baby are in danger" he quietly said. "I'm not leaving you" I said. "Please Betty, do it for the baby" he pleaded. "Ok" I said. We made our way back to the bike.

Jugheads p.o.v
We made our way back to the bike Betty suddenly stopped. "Wait" she said. "What, what's wrong?" I asked. "It's too easy" as soon as she said that I turned around to see penny with two other goullies. I pulled out mu pocket knife as fast as I could. "Blondy is smart"she said with a smirk. Suddenly the other goullies came towards us and I tried to fight them off as best as I could but they got to Betty.