Chapter 1: Can't Forget About Him

Beca's POV

~Don't you cry no more no!~

The first time we met. That song, makes me remember him. Singing in the car with his hands pretending to strum an electric guitar with his handsome crooked smile. His brown eyes staring deep into my soul, making me fall for him.

That time when I just smirked at his goofy ness and saw the sparkle on his eyes, as the car drove off and I followed the sight of him, still looking at me with his enchanting brown eyes.

A hand snapped infront of my face.

"Earth to Beca! Hey! Where the hell are you!?"

A female voice I recognize yell at me.

"Oh, sorry."

"Thinking about him again? Damn, Beca! That's the fifth time you day dreamed about him today!" She yelled again.

"Sorry.. I promise I won't day dream again." I smiled.

"Good. Now can we just party and drink so we can have fun after all those hella rehearsals you taught us? I just can't believe won the ICCA's! I mean, it's like impossible that we could've win but if it wasn't for you, we couldn't-" she said but I cut her off, annoyed by those words that I heard several times this day.

"Blah, blah, blah! Shut it, Aubrey. I heard that shit for like so many times now could we just join them and party? I can't stand you saying all those words over and over again." I said, glaring at her. And she just rolled her eyes.

That's when I saw a ginger running up to us.

"Want a drink?" Chloe said, handing a red cup infront of my face.
"Thanks." I said, grabbing the cup from her hand.

"So, what're you two doing here? Shouldn't we celebrate and get wasted drunk because we literally won the ICCA's and then you two just sit there and talk girly shit while the rest of us are having fun." She almost yell.

I could tell she's drunk. By the looks of her face and the way she talks. I mean, Chloe doesn't say bad words naturally. She's just really drunk.

I heard Aubrey groaned and said, "it's Beca's fault. I was looking for beer then I saw her, smiling ridiculously, staring at nowhere while she sits in this dumb chair."

Chloe sighs and said, "c'mon, Beca. You need to have fun."
I looked up at her and saw her grinning and I said, "I don't think.."

She cut me off.

"Beca! This is going to be fun and it's only once in a lifetime and your stubbornness is disturbing the fuck out of us! Could you please fight through that and have fun?!" She literally screamed and by the looks on her face, she's really mad and crazy drunk and I can't help but giggle.

I sigh and said, "fine. But only if you promise me not to bug me about getting Jesse back."

"But-" she said but I cut her off.
"Then I won't go."

She bit her lower lip and thinks for a moment before finally giving up. "Ugh. Fine. Now let's go!"

I smiled at her and she pulled my ass out of that chair and went straight to the table, where food is.

"What're we doing here?" I asked.
"Gonna eat, duh." She said, like it's the most obvious thing to do in the whole world.

"I'm not hungry." I said.

"C'mon Beca! Don't be a brat right now! This is a time to celebrate and definitely not the time to get tantrums!" She yelled.

"I'm not a brat. I'm just really not in the mood for eating right now." I said, as I took a sip from the red cup Chloe gave me. "Is this beer?" I asked, shocked at what I just drank.