Chapter 9

—————-Felix Pov:I went to the spot I confessed to Chan that night

—————-
Felix Pov:
I went to the spot I confessed to Chan that night. I couldn't bare seeing him so I had to go. I promised myself to not cry anymore but I just couldn't handle it.

"Felix?" I hear a familiar voice call out my name.

I look up and see Changbin.

"Oh hey Changbin, I thought you were still with the boys." I say as I wipe off my tears.

"Yeah, I decided to call it a night but what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Nothing, just enjoying the view." I say and look out to the lake.

"Mind if I join?" He asked with a smile.

"Sure." I smiled back. He sat down next to me and let out a sigh.

"Ah, I miss hanging out with you."  He says.

I nodded my head. "Yeah same here, it's been a while." The crickets began chirping as Changbin stared into Felix's eyes.

"What's on your mind?" He questioned as he slightly tilts his head.

I looked at him confused. No one has ever asked me that question before. I'm so used to hearing "Are you ok?" And I would know the answer but this was different. My head went blank. I didn't know how to respond.

"I don't know.."

"How could you not know?" He asked again.

"Felix you know I'm always here to listen and I promise I will never judge. If you'd like, we can talk about it. I'm sure it'll make you feel better." He gave me a bright smile.

"Thank you Binnie but I guess you could say something is on my mind. I confessed my feelings to someone really special but they ran away. I think they hate me."

"Why do you think they hate you?"

"Because they're ignoring me.."

"Oh."

Changbin stayed silent when an idea popped into his head.

"How about I take you out to dinner and show that bastard what he's missing!"

I began to laugh. "Stop messing around like that weirdo."

"Hey! I'm being serious! You and me. Tomorrow night. 6 pm. I'll pick you up and take you somewhere nice to eat. Let's get this bastard off your mind."

I began to laugh even more when I noticed Changbin looking at me with a serious facial expression. He kind of scared me. He leaned close into my face with a smirk. My heart began to race and I felt my face heating up. I could feel his breath against my skin.

I swallowed. "Y-You're serious?" I stuttered.

"Yes. Felix, let's go on date."