Chapter 10

——————-Felix Pov:

——————-
Felix Pov:

Changbin and I talked about alot of things that night. He walked me home after I guess you could say "asking me out." You see– Changbin is my best friend. I love him. So Binnie asking me to hang out didn't seem to surprise me but I felt weird. The way he asked me made my heart skip a beat.

Does Changbin perhaps like me?

The next day:

I got ready and wore something casual. A striped shirt with black jeans and converse. I went inside my bathroom to check my hair one last time. I walked downstairs and waited outside my apartment.
"Oi, Felix!" I hear Changbin scream as he teases and walks over to me.

"Where are we off to?" I ask.

"Do you want to go eat dinner?" He questioned.

"Sure." I gave him a smile and we begin to walk.

Our journey to the restaurant was actually fun. I was able to catch up on things and talk to him since it's been a while. I haven't talked to Binnie in a long time so it felt nice to be able to get to know what has been going on in his life. We made it to the restaurant and placed our orders.

"Remember we used to always come here after school and talk about that one girl we used to like."

"Oh yeah!" I said excitedly. "Good old days."

"Yup." Changbin smiled.

Our orders came and we began to eat. After eating dinner we continued to talk when we decided to go to the park and play with kites since Changbin brought one.

"Wow!" I said excitedly while seeing the kite sway in the air back and forth. "You're good at this Binnie!" I said while looking up.

"Here you try!" He handed me the kite and I began to run around with it.

"Catch me!!" I yelled while running. Changbin played along and began to chase me.

He grabbed me from behind holding my waste then going up onto my arms. "Hold it right!" He said while guiding my hands onto the kite.

There goes my heart again.

It's beating fast.

But why?

I began to blush and moved away from him. "I-I'm tired, let's go sit down." I quickly walked to a bench as Changbin sat next to me.

"So how's this date going so far, hm?" He gave me a smile and cupped his cheeks with his hands.

"It's been fun. Thank you for this Changbin."

"No problem! Maybe we could do this again sometime."

"Yeah! Definitely!" I say as a smile appears on my face.

He nodded his head.

Soon, me and Changbin began to hang out every weekend. I have forgotten about Chan and the feelings I used to have. Changbin was my new love?

----------------

Author:

Hey readers! I just wanted to say sorry for taking so long to release this chapter. I was busy but the great news is I'm officially on summer break! Meaning I'll have more time to write mini stories like these. I hope you're enjoying this little story about Chanlix and sorry that this chapter is kinda boring :(. Anyway, it's national best friend day! So go hug your best friend and tell them how much they mean to you! I hope straykids are having a good time being all together on this special day. Alright that's it. Bye~

- <3