Chapter 18

——————

——————

Felix's Pov: I slowly open my eyes as I feel someone hugging me. I turn my head sideways and see Chan peacefully sleeping with his arm around my chest. I try to wiggle my self out of bed as I feel Chan pull me closer to him. He groans, "don't leave yet."

"Chan I need to get ready for work." I say. He begins to whine. "Mmm can't you just stay home today."

I sigh. "I wish." Chan opens his eyes and looks at me with the biggest smile. "I could get used to this."

I manage to escape Chan's arms as I get up and look for an outfit to wear. I place the clothes down as Chan gets out of bed and i notice he isn't wearing a shirt. I quickly cover my eyes, "Chan! Where's your shirt!? Put one on!!" I hear him laugh. "What's wrong Felix, is someone..shy?" I hear him get closer. I uncover my eyes and see him standing in front of me shirtless. I felt my face burning up. "P-Put on a shirt!"

"But why?" Chan asks as he caresses my cheek. "Chan it's too early for this.." He pulls me in closer as I close my eyes again. I hear him burst into laughter. I open my eyes. "Hey!" I push him away. "Stop messing with me, let me get ready." But he continues to laugh, "okay okay, I'm done. Get ready." He says as he lays back down on the bed. "Uhh Chan, you need to leave the room, I'm going to change."

"So? Change in front of me, I don't care." I start to blush. "Uhh I don't know.."

He looks at me from head to toe. I shyly look away. "I'm kidding, I'll let u be. I'll go make breakfast." He says and he walks away. I start to get ready then head to the kitchen. The smell of eggs and bacon fills up the whole room. "Tada!" He hands my plate of food. "Eat well~" he says as we both sit down.

"So..." I play with my food. "What?" He responds.

"How'd you sleep?" I ask. "Better than ever. You look so cute when you're asleep." Chan smiles brightly. "You watched me sleep?!" I say in shock. "Well you're the one that fell asleep in my arms, I had no choice but watch. I enjoyed it tho." He cups my cheeks as i groan. "I'm going to work now."

"I'll drive you!" Chan says. "It's okay i can drive-"

"No too bad im driving you." He cuts me off and grabs my hand as we leave my apartment. We make it to his car as we drive off.

*Few mins later*

"Call me when you're done with work and I'll come pick you up." Chan says. I smile. "Okay I will, bye drive safe." I unbuckle my seat belt and open the door but Chan stops me. "Wait-!" He says. I turn to him "what?" He leans towards me and kisses me. "If that Taeyeong girl tries anything remember, you're mine—show her the bracelet and tell her to back off." I nod my head. "yes sir!" I playfully say. "See you later bye~!" We wave goodbye and I head inside.

As I enter I see Taeyeong happily waving hello. I walk towards her. "Good morning Felix!" She says. "Morning." I reply and smile. "So did you enjoy yesterday?" She asks. "Yes it was very fun we should do it again sometime."

"Yeah that would be fun–welp it's my turn to help make the coffees, see you later~" Taeyeong says as she walks away. I nod my head and put on my apron.

Hours pass and it's closing time. I look out the window and notice it's raining. I sigh. "No no no" I hear Taeyeong say as I see she noticed it's raining too. "What's wrong?" I ask. "I didn't bring an umbrella and I walk home." She sighs. "I should have checked the weather I'm so stupid! Oh well.."

"Hey maybe I can-"

I stop myself.

I would give her a ride but Chan's picking me up. Should I walk her to the store close by that sells umbrellas? I don't think Chan would want to drop her off–

"Maybe you can what?" She asks."nevermind.." I say.

Sorry Chan.

"Actually- my friend is picking me up, want him to drop you off?"

"Yes please! I owe you."

"No no, its okay, you're my friend."

I call Chan. A few minutes past and I see him parked outside. We make our way to the car. "Hey Chan"

"Hey-" he says as I notice he sees Taeyeong sitting in the backseat. "Taeyeong needs a ride home so let's drop her off." I give him a look. He nods his head and starts the car. We make it to her place as I walk her to her front door. "Thank you so much for the ride Felix." She says. I smile. "Here." She hands me two cards. "What's this?" I ask. "Two invitations for my new years party I'm throwing, one is for Chan. Its this Friday."

"Wow thank you, I guess I'll see you until Friday since you don't work tomorrow. Also Taeyeong.. don't walk home every night that's dangerous.." I say. "Ah Felix if I had a car I wouldn't walk home but that's just how it is for now.." She sighs. "What if- i drop you off after work since we both get out at the same time, you're my friend after all and you worry me."

"Felix..I don't want to cause trouble are sure?"

"Yeah of course, next time we have work together I'll drop you off!" I smile. "Wow thanks Felix, you're too kind."

"Well stay warm and goodnight~" i wave goodbye and walk back to the car.

----------------------------------------------

I hand the card to Chan. "An invitation to her new years party, let's go." I say. He scoffs. "Why? When we could celebrate alone." I sigh. "Yeah but..I wanna hang out with my friends from work and-"

"You want to celebrate with Taeyeong." He cuts me off. "Well yeah Chan.. she's a nice friend- i don't understand why you dislike her so much.."

"It's just- i don't know.. I feel like she likes you. She's very flirty." I hold one of Chan's hand as he uses the other one to drive. "But I like you Chan, remember that. She's a friend. You're my boyfriend." I kiss his hand. He smiles. "Okay..we can go but if I see that girl trying to flirt with you we're leaving the party."

"Yay okay."

Author:

I literally had this in my drafts and just realized i never posted it ToT. As u can see base on the title I meant to post this on new years but failed 🤡. Sorry, it's been a while! hope everyone is safe and is staying healthy during these times. Wash your hands! Being self quarantine has been quite relaxing for me but I hope things get better <3. Stay safe everyone! this virus is getting out of hand but much love to you and thank you so much for the support on this story 💗.

- <3