Chapter 12

——————-

——————-

My eyes widen as I hear him ask me that question. I stay silent. I didn't know how to answer him. Do I even like Chan? I thought I liked Binnie? I wasn't thinking straight when words came out of my mouth.

"Shut up"

"Excuse me?" Changbin says with an annoyed voice.

"I said shut up." I looked at him as tears where falling down my cheeks.

"Felix.."

"Just shut up and take me home." I curled up my fingers into a fist as I punched the seat.

"Agh! I can't do this anymore!" I screamed frustrated. I had so much anger built up in me. I've been holding in my emotions and I just couldn't anymore. I couldn't pretend that I didn't like Chan. I snapped.

Changbin flinched then pulled the car over. "What are you doing?" I asked confused.

"W-We both need to calm down...and talk. I can't drive like this..It's dangerous."

I started to build more anger up. All I could think of is going home.

"Fucking drive!!!" I yelled.

"Felix stop! Calm down!" Changbin screamed as tears were falling down his face. He grabbed my shoulders and leaned in to hug me. He brushed my hair with his fingers and patted me on the back. He hugged me tighter and I started to sob. "Binnie..I-I don't know what to do." I cried harder to the point I couldn't breathe. I took a moment to catch my breath. He let me go and wiped the tears off my cheeks. "It's ok Felix..you're ok.." He caresses his thumb against my cheek. I nodded my head.

"Lets just stay here for a few more minutes and calm down.." He gave me a weak smile then let me go.

"O-Ok.." I looked out the window and let out a deep breath. My eyes were so swollen from crying too hard. My head started to hurt as I closed my eyes and laid back.

A few minutes passed when I felt someone grab my hand. I open my eyes and I see Changbin looking at me worried.

"You deserve all the happiness in the world.." He told me as he held my hand tighter. "You don't deserve to suffer and feel this way. Chan doesn't deserve you."

I smiled weakly as I moved my hand away from his.

"It's ok Changbin. I know for a fact that I love him and there's nothing that could change that.

I want him back.

I'll get him back."

Binnie looked at me with sorrow in his eyes.

"You know I'm always here."

"I know." I said while smiling at him.

"I think it's time to go home."

He nodded his head and started the engine of his car. I slept the whole car ride until we arrived at my apartment. I woke up to see a sad Binnie looking at me.

"We're here.." He said while turning off the car as we were left with only the sound of crickets chirping.

"I think it's time for us to take a break from hanging out every weekend." I said as I unbuckled my seat belt. Binnie didn't even look me in the eyes. He covered his face with his long black hair.

"Y-Yeah I think so too.." He responds in a weak voice. I know he wants to continue what we were doing but I just can't pretend anymore. I need to be alone and rethink everything.

I gave him a smile and nodded my head.

"I guess I'll see you around." I open the car door and look back one more time. Binnie looks up and I notice a tear escape his eye. He smiles and waves.

"Goodbye."

I close the door as I hear him shout, "wait!" I turn back around to hear him say, "What were we?"

"You are my best friend, you always have been and always will be."