Chapter 15

———————

———————

" Let's hang out like in the old days, yeah? I'll prove what you said is wrong. " I say as we let go of each other. Chan hesitates to agree but proceeds to nod his head. "O-Okay." I clear my throat and sit down. I pout as I noticed my coffee got cold. "What's wrong?" Chan asks. "My coffee is cold." I sigh. Chan laughs softly. "So is mine." He places down his drink and we stay silent. I didn't know what to say. We really just argued for like five minutes and now we're fine? I cleared my throat once again. "Sooo."

"I should get going." Chan says as he stood up from his chair. "Yeah..okay."

I wish he could just stay for a few more minutes. I want to talk to him. I miss him and seeing him go just makes my heart ache.

He nods his head and grabs his sweater from the chair that he placed earlier. I get up and walk with him to the door. "See you later okay?" Chan says as he starts to walk out. I nod my head. "Yeah see you soon, stay safe!"

God why does he have to go? Just stay hyung..just stay for a few more minutes. Every second felt like my heart was breaking into pieces. I want to tell him to stay but the words don't come out. I watched him walk as every step he took made me anxious. I couldn't take it anymore, my body became sweaty, my hands began to shake. "Say it Felix! Say it!" The voice inside my head would tell me.

"Chan!" I shouted.

I did it.

——————

He quickly turns around. The look on his face, I can tell he was startled and confused. "Yeah?" He said as he began to walk back into my direction. "Uh um.." Say it Felix! "D-Do you want to come over and hang out next Friday..?" Chan stood there in shock. Why did I ask? Man I probably made him uncomfortable..

"Sure." He smiled brightly.

"R-Really!?" I say in shock as happiness fills in my body.

"Yeah,why not. I got nothing to do."

"Okay then! Friday at 4:00pm. Come over." I smile. He nods his head and waves goodbye. "See you next Friday." He walks away.

Wow I can't believe I just fucking did that.

—————
It's finally Friday and I tried cleaning up my apartment. I was listening to music when I heard my phone ring. I run towards the sound of my phone and read my screen which says "Chan <3" I answer the call and hear Chan say "I'm here." Who knew two simple words can make my heart flutter. I bit my lower lip and responded saying "Stay there, I'll come get you." I hang up the call and run to get my shoes and I rushed to the elevator. I press the floor one button.

As the doors slide open I see a blonde boy waiting for my appearance. As he notices my presence a smile carved onto his face. We walk towards each other as he gave me a hug. "Right on time, four o'clock." Chan says and giggles.

We walk to the elevator as I notice he was holding a bag. "What's that?" I point at it. "Oh nothing.." He says as he moves the bag away from me. Although I was curious, I didn't bother asking anymore questions.

We made it to my place as I let Chan enter first. "Wow I haven't been here in so long." He said as he scans my home and places his bag on my kitchen counter. I scratch the back of my neck. "Yeah, sorry if it's messy, I tried cleaning it up today but..it's been a long week."

"Not it's fine." He responds.

We take off our shoes and walk over to the living room. We both sat down next to each other on the couch as I grab my controller. "Wanna play?" I hand him my blue controller and he nods his head. "Person who loses has to cook dinner." Chan smirks. I chuckle then nod my head.

"Deal."

---------------
A few rounds have passed and I was frustrated because Chan kept winning. "No fair!" I shouted. Chan laughed. "Ha! I told you I would win. I'm a pro Felix, don't mess with me." I roll my eyes. "Not even, more like a cheater!"

"I didn't cheat!" Chan said and began to tease me. He continues. "Aww is little Felix mad cause I won?" He gave me puppy eyes as I sat there and said, "whatever." I got up from the couch and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed a cup of ramen noodles and placed them in a pot with hot water. "I'm too lazy to cook anything fancy so we're going with ramen tonight." I say as the boiling water begins to cook the noodles. Chan nods his head, unbothered. I went back on the couch as I smack Chan with a pillow. "Ow! What was that for!?" He says.

"For cheating." I say while laughing. "Oh you wanna play that way eh?" Chan said as he grabs a pillow and smacks me. "This means war!!" He shouts and smacks me again. I grab another pillow and throw both of them at Chan but he dodges them all. "Ahh!!" I scream and run to my bedroom as Chan chases me with three pillows on him.

"Get away!" I say while laughing. I stood on my bed and grab my pillows from there and used them as shields. Chan stands on the bed and tries to throw one of the pillows at me but I block it off. "Screw you!" Chan says while giggling. He tries to grab me but I slip and fall on the bed. Chan slips too as we both laid next to each other and busted out laughing. I try to catch my breath as I lay there and look up at my ceiling fan. "Good game." Chan says and let's go of the extra two pillows he had. I nod my head. "Good game."

Chan turns to my direction and looks at me. "What?" I laugh awkwardly as Chan looks at me with a serious face. "I miss your smile." He randomly says as he grabs a piece of my hair and moves it away from my face. I couldn't help but blush. "Same." That's all I said. To be honest with you, I didn't know what to say. Chan smiled brightly and I noticed his face got a bit red. Is he, perhaps..blushing as well? "You're freckles are adorable."

Wait what the actual fuck is going on? Why is he suddenly being this way?

"T-Thanks." I say and smile harder. Chan got closer to me as he slowly placed his hand on my hip. I felt shivers go down my spine. I stood there frozen. "You know, being here with you..at this very moment..it makes me so happy." He softly said.

"Hm really? I told you I would prove you wrong. Don't push me away anymore, okay? There is an us and you know it." I say quietly. He got closer to the point I can only focus on his brown eyes. His light pink soft lips. A smile appears on his face as silence filled up in the room. I felt sweat dripping off me from being so nervous. I've never been this close to Chan. This feeling felt amazing. I gulped and randomly said, "The ramen!"

"What?" Chan said confused as I got up from the bed. "The ramen is still in the water! It's been too long!" I run towards the kitchen and Chan follows behind. I check the pot and noticed smoke coming out of it. "Open the windows!" I say in a panic as Chan begins to open every window in the house. I let it cool down and the ramen was okay but too hot to eat so Chan and I waited a few minutes. Once the ramen was ready I placed it into bowls and on the table. We both sat down and watched a movie as we ate. Soon the night was over and Chan had to go. We said our goodbyes and he walked away.

------------------

I think both Chan and I would agree that this night was unexplainable but yet fun. We don't really know what that whole bed situation was. But we don't regret it.

—————

Author:
Ha! Yay, finally some cute Chanlix moments. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry for taking so long to post it. Sorry if there's any spelling errors, it's 1 am bare with me 🤡.

-<3