Chapter Three

Ivan's POV

The truth is that I have another side to me I call it my dark side because it technically is to be quite honest. The reason I call it that is because I have an obsession with death and killing things include my enemies and people that have done bad things to me or the people around me that I care about. It's usually things like betraying me or hurting the people I love and care for. Yes I may have killed a person or two or three before but those people deserved it for what they had done or did to me. 

However no one at school or my any of friends know about this side of me. The only person that knows about this is Emilio. Since I trust him more than anyone I know plus we are twins. 

Emilio's POV

This past week I have never been more tempted to tell someone about Ivan's dark side I mean Y/N deserves to know about this. I mean what if Ivan hurts her or kills her if she were to break with him? Then what will happen?  What if she wants to actually break up with Ivan if I were to tell her truth? I mean should I? On the other hand what if she exposes it and tells everyone at school? Wait Y/N doesn't talk to anyone else there apart from us at school. So I think we are good on those terms. 

your POV 

I decided right then and there I had to find out what was going on with Ivan and why he was acting so weird and Emilio acting all suspicious about it. I mean the whole thing made no sense what so ever. 

On the other hand what if this ends our relationship? Or what if he secretly wants to break up with me? Or what if he was cheating on me the entire time that we were in a relationship? Okey maybe I'm way overthinking things but what I'm not?.....