Chapter Six

Emilio's POV

I seriously couldn't tell Ivan the real truth about why Y/N was so upset I mean what if he tries to kill her? Then what will happen. I felt so sick to my stomach because I kept on thinking to myself what if he spits the truth out of me by threatening me in some way. 

However on the other hand I could just easily lie to Ivan right? Nope because the thing with that is that he knows when I lie about anything and it's the same thing with me I know when he lies to me. Since we are twins after all. 

Ivan's POV

I knew I had to find the truth and the only way that can do that is by threatening to do something terrible to Y/N. Even though I would never do that to her unless she done something bad to me or if she ever knew about my dark side. Wait what if Emilio has told her about it? I knew I had to ask him about it "Emilio may I ask you did you tell Y/N about my dark side?" He immediately turned white and look extremely terrified. "No I didn't Ivan I swear." He said in shock. At that moment I knew that he had told her about my dark side that's when I walked downstairs and walked up to Y/N and asked her "did Emilio tell you about my another side?" She turns pale and says "yes he did and I want to break up with you I'm sorry Ivan but I can't be with someone that could possibly hurt me or even kill me in the future." Just as she said that Emilio came downstairs and I said to him "you told her my biggest secret about my dark side." "Yes I did I'm so sorry Ivan but I just didn't want her to get hurt by you in anyway." He said as he confesses to me. 

I then looked over at Y/N and said "well since you know about my dark side I guess I have torture you and let's start with stripping off your clothes and mine then we can sleep with each other." Emilio tried stopping me but I locked him outside the house and I began taking Y/N's clothes off and mine too then you can guess what happened next. 

Emilio's POV

Seeing Y/N getting tortured and hurt by Ivan made really upset I hated the fact that he was causing her pain like that. He didn't just force her to sleep with him he also whipped her hard and beaten her up until she was bleeding and knocked out. 

When he finished I smacked Ivan around the face and shouted "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU!" Ivan just walked out of the house without saying anything to me. I rushed over to Y/N and I asked "Y/N are you awake? Can you hear me?" I immediately called an ambulance and once they came they took Y/N to hospital. I immediately got in my car and followed them there since I wasn't going to leave Y/N's side.

Once I arrived at the hospital they gave me Y/N's room number I was about to go and see her but I saw a butch of doctors surrounding her and they were trying to start her heart up again. 

After what felt like hours of waiting the doctors came in and told me.......