Chapter Seven

Emilio's POV

They told me that they managed to start Y/N's heart again but as for her injects they're pretty serious and they told me that they don't know how long she will have left to live. However on the other hand if she makes it within the next week coming then she would be okey but that's most likely not going to happen at all. 

After I arrived back home I immediately called the police on Ivan and he was arrested that day I was relieved but I also felt guilty inside for some odd reason. Over the next few days I just kept on praying and hoping to myself for Y/N to make it through and to my surprise she did and I was so incredibly happy. 

Eventually after a few days had pasted I went to hospital to go and pick her up and I hugged her tight. On the car ride home I told her absolutely everything that had happened with Ivan. She was extremely happy that Ivan had gotten arrested but she did also a little concerned about him and to be honest so was I but at same time he got what he deserved right? I mean I guessed I did the right thing didn't I?

Ivan's POV

I was kinda of mad at Emilio but at the same time I couldn't be because he did the right thing because since I have been in jail has made me realise a lot of things like how much I  really love Y/N and how much I miss her too. Not only that it has also made me realise that I seriously need to get some help because. I really don't want to end up here for the second time in a row. 

Emilio's POV

It has been around a two weeks since Ivan's arrest and I'm starting to miss him but at the same time I realised that I did it for Y/N's safety. Plus he could off ended up killing her if she wasn't careful enough. 

Anyway that's not the only thing that has been going on because lately I have realised that me and Y/N have be more flirty with each other then usual. I think we are starting to fall for each other I mean she is such a beautiful girl. I just knew that I had to ask her the question "Y/N will you be my girlfriend?".........