Chapter Ten The Final

Emilio's POV

It has been a week since the situation happened and Ivan told me that he is trying to break up me and Y/N but now he knows that I won't let it happen. Since I told him that tons of times. 

Plus even before he even told me about it I kinda figured it out all along. However as for Y/N well she has been trying her hardest to try and get us both to talk the situation out and to be honest she is right but at the same time I can't look at Ivan without wanting to punch him in the face. 

On the other hand this situation does need to be sorted out and talked out too. I decided to try and talk to Ivan and hopefully sort things with him. So I walked upstairs and opened the door to our room "What do you want?" Ivan asked with an attitude. "I just want to talk this stupid situation out. I'm sick of it Ivan." I said as I sat beside him on the bed. "Fine I'm sorry for kissing Y/N and trying to break you guys up. I just really liked her a lot even though we broke up month ago." "I know Ivan and thanks for apologising to me." I said as we hugged it out. I'm so glad that me and Ivan had finally talked the situation out. 

Eventually as time went on he got the serious help that he needed and he also eventually accepted mine and Y/N's relationship. Which I was so delighted about and so was Y/N.

One year later....

It has been a year since then and me and Y/N are still together and as for Ivan well he has been doing extremely well and he no longer has a dark side to him and he has given up all the bad things that he did and eventually he actually realised what he was really doing and how much he was hurting himself and other people around him too. Plus not only that he has a new girlfriend and her name is Emily and she is amazing. However she still doesn't know about his past but since that's no longer apart of Ivan we decided to keep it a secret and just all start a new life together. So that's what we did and I have to say things are looking up in a very positive way.         

The end.