Chapter Eight

Emilio's POV 

She then looks at me and says "yes of course I will." I was so happy that she said yes since I have been crushing on her since the day that met her I mean sometimes I don't understand why Ivan would want to hurt such a pretty girl like Y/N. However it what it is I guess. 

Your POV 

I couldn't believe that Emilio asked me to be his girlfriend. I was so happy because I had liked him for a while but I wouldn't of thought that he would have felt the same way about me but on the one hand I guess we have both been more flirty with each other for theses past few weeks. 

Three weeks later....

Ivan's POV

I somehow managed to get out of jail a lot earlier then I expected which I was extremely relieved about I just needed to see Emilio and Y/N especially. Once I eventually arrived back home I walked inside to see Emilio and Y/N kissing each other. They both jumped up of pure fright when they realise it was me who had just walked into the house. "Ivan what the hell are you doing here?" Emilio asked trying to catch his breathe. "I got out of jail early and by the way are you guys dating?" I asked as I was getting slightly angry. "Yes we are we have been dating for around three weeks now." Y/N explained to me. "Wait what really who asked who out?" I asked sounding curious. "Emilio asked me out." She said looking at him smiling away. Emilio then smirks at her and at that moment I just wanted to punch Emilio right in the face I mean I know me and Y/N broke up but I still had very strong feelings for her.  

Suddenly just as I was getting angry at Emilio I suddenly grabbed Y/N and kissed her passionately........