Chapter Five

Your POV

It was Ivan I immediately see Emilio with a panic look on his face he looked at me asked "Y/N have you been crying? If so tell me what's up?" "No I haven't my eyes are just watering a lot today and I don't know why." I said as I obviously wasn't going to tell him the truth that Emilio told me about his dark side. "Oh okey are you sure? because you can always tell anything if you're upset in anyway." he said sounding concerned. "Yeah I'm sure." I said as I was straight up lying to him which I won't normally do but I know I just couldn't tell Ivan the truth to his face. "Okey then." He said as he sits down beside me and puts his arm around me. He then gets up and looks over at Emilio and asks "hey can we talk in private?" "err yeah sure." Emilio said as he slightly stuttered a bit. 

Emilio's POV

As soon as Ivan asked me that I felt myself panicking a bot because I didn't know how this was going to go down. I mean what if he asks if ever I told Y/N about his dark side? And What if forces me to spit it all out? I'm terrified that he might hurt Y/N or even worse kill her because he clearly is capable of doing it and getting away with it too. Which is so disgusting in my opinion.  

Ivan's POV

I straight up knew for a fact that Emilio told Y/N something that made her really upset and I was going to find what it was since she wasn't going to tell me. I sat him down and begin to ask "tell me the honest truth why was Y/N crying? because I know for a fact that you told her something that made her extremely upset." I clearly saw a slight panic on face so I knew that something was going on and I needed to get the bottom of this somehow.......