Chapter Four

Your POV

I texted Emilio to come over so we can talk about this he agreed to but that's because I didn't actually tell him what I was going to be talking about. It was the only way that I could get him to come over because if I had mentioned the situation or even asked him about the situation with Ivan he would have probably refused to come over and talk to me. 

Once Emilio arrived we went and sat on the couch and I immediately asked "So what's going on with Ivan?" "I'm sorry I can't answer that." He said. "Why not Emilio?" I asked sounding slightly frustrated with him. "Mainly because I don't want him hurting you." At that moment he had realised what he had just said. "Wait what? Why would Ivan hurt me?" I asked sounding so confused as to what he was talking about. I mean I thought Ivan was an amazing boyfriend to have. Well at least I thought. 

Emilio took a deep breathe and explained "because he has another side to him a side that no one knows about but me. It's called the dark side. He calls it that because it technically is in a way because he has an obsession with death and killing things including people who have done anything bad to him or anyone around him. I'm only telling you this before he hurts you one day because it's most likely he will unfortunately. I didn't want to tell you because if I did dare tell anyone then Ivan threatened to kill you since you know about it." I was so shocked and terrified at the same time. I mean I couldn't believe what Emilio was saying to me about Ivan. Plus I seriously thought Ivan was the perfect boyfriend I mean he treated me amazing. However what if Ivan finds out about what Emilio and I talked about? Then what will happen? I mean what if he tries to kill me? I had all these negative thoughts going through my mind all at once that I started crying. Emilio seemed to of noticed it and he hugged me and said "I promise you I won't let him harm you in any way I swear." "okey" I said as sighed and dried my tears away. Just as I had calmed down I heard a knock at door and it was Ivan......