Chapter 1: Introduction

The Daughter of a Bodyguard

-

-

©2012-2013

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Hey my lil' munchkins! (I'm calling you that from now on...) This is a One Direction Fan Fiction, not giving anything away! Soooo i hope you like it! Just saw LWWY!!! P.S This will be a very different fan-fic than all the others, first one to have something like this!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Beep*...*Beep*...*Beep*...

I lay there, listening to the soft beeping of the hospital monitor. I hurt all over and can barely move. If I look out of the corner of my eye, I see my my dad sleeping beside my bed. I try to speak, but nothing comes out. My throat is dry and is burning. I examine the room a little bit, seeing that there is a black leather couch, five grey chairs scattered around the room, a white coffee table with magazines on it, a small TV, and lastly white walls with a scene of children playing on it.

My dad shifts in his seat and his eyelids flutter open, starting to stare at me in disbelief.

"K-katrina.. Your'e awake! How are you feeling? Do you remember anything?" He asks me.

"E-eh" I tried to respond but I still couldn't talk because my throat was coarse. Dad handed me a bottle of water and I gladly took a huge gulp of it.

"Easy there, kit-kat." I smiled at how he used the nickname he made up for me."Ehem" I cleared my throat, "I can't really move and I hurt all over, I don't remember really... just bits and pieces..." I said in reply to his questions.

Dad looked at me with his caring eyes that were filled with sympathy and sadness. "I-i should go get the doctor.. be right back" He choked out. Dad walked out of the room and down the hallway to find someone.

I tried remembering what had happened. "Ugh!" I yelled in frustration. I tangled my fingers in my hair in need of something to do. I got up out my bed and stumbled to the small bathroom. I walked in and looked at my reflection in the mirror. I gasped at what I saw. I didn't recognize the girl that stared back at me. I had bruises along my face, arms, legs, and around my throat. Tears started to prick my eyes, as I gained little by little memory of what happened.

"I-i was r-raped...?" I choked out before full on sobbing to the floor. Dad chose that moment to walk in.

"Kit-kat what happened? Kitty, shhh, you're alright. I'm here...You're safe" Dad cooed to me.

"No...it's not alright, i-i was raped..." I croaked. I looked at him with my tear-filled eyes.

"By who! Who is he! Was he the one that beat you too? I swear if I get my hands on that bastard, I swear to god.. " Dad blurted out angrily. His eyes were filled with anger, sympathy, and sorrow.

" Dad, please.." I begged him to stop talking about it. He looked down at me and his anger was washed away by tears.

"My baby girl..I love you" Dad choked out in between tears. He helped me back to my bed and laid me back down.

The doctor came in with a clipboard. "Good morning, Katrina. How are you feeling today?" The doctor interrogated.

"Okay I guess, I hurt all over..." I answered.

"Okay, now do you know where you got those bruises?" He asked.

I looked at my dad and then the doctor, who had a concerned look on his face. "I know i got kidnapped, but i c-can't remember who i just remember i was beaten and..taken advantage of..." I answered slowly.