Next Window

One of the most difficult task in life is removing someone from your heart

Micha

I adjust the strap of my heels before I walk out of the taxi.I placed my sunglasses above my forehead. Pulled the luggage out and stroll my way to the houses infront of me. I stand infront of one of them while checking the numbers on the front gate and the one on my key.

Kim Micha....

Welcome to Seoul

I unlocked the door and bring the huge luggage filled with clothes inside with me. I inhale the new air and looked around. I'm glad that I asked a designer to decorate the house early. I walk to my room and turn the lights on. The warm light yellow lighting keeps it elegant and classy. The walls painted in rose gold looks beautiful with all other furniture and stuff inside the room.

Carefully...

I placed the luggage down on the floor and starts to take out and arrange everything from the inside of the huge thing to the very last piece. After the little hardwork I head back to the living room. I sat down on the couch with nothing to do.

Suddenly I feel my throat a little dry. I quickly head to my kitchen and grab a bottle of fiji water (not sponsored) tilt my head a little to the back and gulp down the crystal clear cold as ice liquid. After that I found myself feeling really blank.

Empty mind.....

I walk my way back to the living room and the wind was blowing pretty strong. I head to a window to tie the curtains to reduce the flow of it. Afraid that it might get caught between the blade of the fan hanging on the ceilling.

Suddenly, I saw a figure sitting on the window sill.Holding a book and flipping to each pages gently. He looks so....mesmerizing. I totally admit that he is has a good visual. The black hair and bright skin. His looks already make me feel so warm in this autumn. Even though today is a very chilly day but just the way he looks,his dominating visual can make me feel really warm.

I didn't notice he was looking at me."Annyeong" he said with a smile. I wasn't aware that I was staring at him. Instead of replying to him I quickly ran away from the window.

Pit pat....

Pit pat....

Pit pat....

I hold my chest.My heart was beating really fast. Great Micha you already embarassed yourself on the first day you arrive at Seoul.Ahhh I can't take off that sweet smile from my mind though.

Woozi

I lean my head against the window sill. Suddenly I heard a car door slammed closed. Not too loud but it's near. I glance at the way and saw a lady wearing a sunglasses above her forehead. She took out her luggage and walk her way to the house beside mine.

I guess I got a new neighbour...

She entered the house. I just keep on reading the book on my hand. The wind is really strong today. It's gonna freeze me to my bones soon but whatever heh.

Then I saw her at the window.she was tying her curtains but the then wind came again and did a little blow at her hair. She actually looks beautiful. Like really really pretty.her brown hair contrasting with that clear bright skin it's...

Ethereal.

I can feel her staring at me. I was just planning to ignore but I can't help it. I just feel like I should say hi. So... I did. And it startled her a tinnie winnie bit. I just smiled at her reaction. She suddenly ran away which makes me surprise. My eyes went wide for a while.

Ahahah.....

I really can't help it. I continue to chuckle softly. She's really adorable, I thought to myself.

Hope that I can talk more to you girl next window....