Carousel

Within my heart is lurking suspicion, and base fear, and shame and hate; but above all, tyrannous love sits throned, crowned with her graces, silent and in tears.

W

oozi

I looked at her looking at a few headbands. She looks so determined. It's adorable. "You can choose anything" I said while leaning against the glass window.

"No... It needs to be perfect!" She said. Suddenly she pulled out a pair of cat ears. She put it on my head and clapped her hand loving how I look. "Do I look good?" I asked. She nods.

"Now choose one for me" She said. I have been looking at this one for awhile and I would love it on her. I took it and placed it on her head. It's sparkly and pretty. Just like her...

It's a headband with a huge bow on top of it. The bubblegum pink suits her outfit so much. "How do I look?" She looked at me. "You look beautiful Micha" I told her.

"Come now dear. Let's pay and have fun" I held her hand and we walked together. We payed and walked out of the store. "Do you want to play anything?" I asked her while looking around at the things we can play.

"Let's play high drop" she pointed at the one she wants. I just nod and we went to the high drop. We sat beside each other. When we got drop from the height I can't help but shouted. The oxygen is really different up there.

"Micha~" after we got off the high drop I wiggled her hand. "Yes?" She smiled as she pants. "Let's eat churros!" I pointed at the café near us. We went running and got our sweet snack.

Micha

I dipped the one in my hand into the melted chocolate and took a bite out of it. My eyes widen, mesmerized by the taste. "Melting" I muttered. He chuckled. He was looking at the outside through the window in the café.

"I don't know when was the last time I went to a theme park" he said. I looked at the same direction he is looking. "I can take you out everytime I' m free if you want too" I told him. "You're doing so much for me" he sigh. "Don't feel bad about it" I said.

He place his hand on mine. "I'm sorry" he looked into my eyes. "W-why?" I stuttered. "For making you care" he looked down. "No... I want to care. So don't feel bad about it Woozi ah" I said. He looked at me and smile.

"Come let's play more" he stood up. He helped me get up and we went to many different things to play. We went on the rollercoaster, the ferris wheel, Viking and even the tea cups.

After getting off the tea cups we went to sit on a bench. We both looked at each other at the same time and burst out laughing. "Hah this is fun" I said. "Yeah I didn't realize the time moved so fast" he looked at his wristwatch.

"I want to play one more thing" I told him. "What is it?" He asked me.

Woozi

"We have to go on this no matter what!" She lightly stomped her feet that doesn't even touch the ground. "Yes yes but what is it?" I asked again while chuckling. "The carousel" she points at something. I turn to the direction and saw a carousel with beautiful lights.

I grab her hand and we waddled to the carousel together. She choose a beautiful carriage that two person can seat. She pats the seat besides her. I sat down and a few seconds later it starts moving. The carriage moves up and down while it's turning around.

It's already dark so the whole theme park was so beautiful. It's mesmerizing. Micha placed her hand on top of mine. "I hope you had fun today" she said. "It's... The best day of my life" I told her. "We'll have more fun together each weekend" she smiled brightly.

We got off the carousel when it stopped. "Now let's just looked at the sky while we walk home" I held her hand and walked first.

But...

She didn't move. She stood there still infront of the carousel. I looked back and walked near her. "Is there anything wrong?" I asked. She shakes her head.

"The date thing... Does it end yet?" She asked. "Why?" I asked back. "Can we just... Continue it?" She looked down.

My heart skipped a beat. I know I don't want to drag her into my life. At the same time I can't say no to her. She does so much for me and I do like her a lot.

"I know it's too fast but I like you Woozi" she said. I walk near her and engulfed her into a hug. "Let's do this... Let's continue it" I whispered to her. She hugged me back.

And it's the warmest thing I felt after all this year's being alone.