Turn down

It hurts to breathe because every breath I take proves I can't live without you. 

Woozi

"You have to be hospitalized no matter what" the doctor said. "Is it bad?" I asked. "I need to speak with your parents" he said. "I don't have parents" I gave him a bitter smile. "Siblings? Who did you come here with?" He asked again. "I came alone. I have no siblings" I told him.

"You can just tell me" I said. He sigh. "You have a hole in your heart. You don't have much time. You need to find a heart transplant" he said. It shocked me a bit. I knew I had it when I was little and my mother said I have been treated but why is it back? Or was it never treated at all?

"Can I go home first? I'll come back real quick" I asked for permission. I bow and let his room.

When I arrived home I saw food on the table. "Woozi?" She called my name. "Y-yes?" I answered. She came from the kitchen and hugged me. "Lunch is ready. Go change first" she pecked my lips and went back to the kitchen.

I ran upstairs and took out my diary. I write a little bit more... Well more like two pages. I slipped the doctor's note inside the diary and placed it on my pillow. I went down stairs and sees her waiting for me at the table.

"Why didn't you change the clothes?" She asked. "I uh..." I looked down. "Anything wrong?" She stoods up and hold my hand. I looked at her in the eye.

"I just uh... I have a little trip to do. It has some kind of connection with my father and I needed to attend it" I lied. "Ouh... It's okay... I'll call my friend to eat with me. Do you need me to pack your things?" She smiled. I shakes my head.

I pulled her close to me and kissed her lips softly. This is the last time I will feel this warmth and love. This is the last time I'll see her. I took a bit longer and kissed her longer. We pulled away for air.

"Honey I.... After a week, if I still didn't come home, go upstairs to my room and you are allowed to read the diary. It's yours from that moment onwards" I said. "Why?" She asked. "Just do as I say... Okay love?" I carress her cheek. She nods slowly. I pulled her into a hug once more. I held her tightly. I don't want to let her go but I have to...

"Take care honey" she said. I waved to her and walked away from the house.

*At the hospital

"Do you have anyone we can contact at critical time?" The nurse asked me. I nod. She have me the clipboard and I wrote Micha's phone number.She thanked me and I layed down.

I looked outside the window. Tears slowly roll down on my cheeks. I lied to her. I dragged to her into my problems in life. I shouldn't have done it.

And now all that's left... Is to count the days

Until it's done...