Sweetie pie

Micha

I pulled out one of Woozi's hoodie from the wardrobe. I put it on and went to sit on conter beside the window of my room... Which used to be our shared room.

The king sized bed, the fluffy soft pillows, the huge comforter,the white bedsheet.... Nothing changed. Except for his presence beside me.

I hugged my knees and looked outside the window. I looked at the night sky. The stars are twinkling up there beautifully. There's not even a single cloud. Just a clear and beautiful wide night sky. It's mesmerizing and would have been better if I'm watching this with him right now.

I took the diary and looked through it for who knows how many time. Slowly, while browsing through the diary, I finally fell asleep.

Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. I opened my eyes and a figure greets me with a sweet smile on his face. He waved to me.

Woozi...

Without knowing a tear rolled down my cheeks. A tear turnes to two and two turned into many as time pass by. He came to me and cupped my cheeks wiping away the tears with a smile.

"Ohh baby~ Don't cry~" he whined cutely. "I missed you so much Lee Jihoon" I grabbed on his wrists. He nods softly. "How dare you left me without a word. You didn't let me prepare myself. Do you know how hard it was when the last time I saw you your life was already taken away?" I sobbed harder. "I'm so sorry sweetie..." He gaves me a sad smile.

"I know it has been hard on you but I'm also glad..." He sat on the counter and looked out. "Because you managed to live well after my death... That's a blessing for me" he puts his hand on mine.

"I guess I need to go now? I'll be watching you okay pumpkin?" He gives me a head scratch. "Stay... " I begged to him. "I'm always here... You know that baby" he pecks my forehead.

"I love you "

Slowly he fades and fades. I tried to reach for him but I'm too slow.

"I'll always be here... For you " his voice appeared and went away in a minute.

"I love you too.... Lee Jihoon"

(Special Chapter ends)