Sweetest You

If I had to choose between loving you, and breathing, I would use my last breath to say I love you.

Micha

It's been more than a week and he still haven't came back. Yes we moved in together so I'm in his house. Suddenly I remembered about the diary he said.

I skipped a few staircase while climbing up and ran to his room only to see a book on his pillow.

I opened it and saw a folded letter. I opened it and saw a letter. It's from a hospital... No a doctor. It's a doctor's note. I read it and I can hear my heart shattering.

Why?

H-how can he hide this from me?

He needed a heart transplant but he never told me about it. I have the same blood type as him but he didn't tell me. Who would've known how his condition is right now?

I flip through the diary and every single page is filled with the darkest of his life. I keep reading and reading until a word caught my eye. I keep reading with concentration since then.

2nd April XXXX

Micha is the new neighbour of mine. Or should I say the only neighbour I have. She's very sweet. She offered to cook for me everyday and every meal.

I think I'm bothering her. But she insisted too do it anyways. I love the warmth she's pouring to me. I have never felt this amount of love for a few years since my family died I a car crash.

I shouldn't pull her into my dark world. But since she arrived she's brightened my day a bit more than before. It's a beautiful thing.

3rd April XXXX

I went out with her today. We went to the theme park together. We played and eat together. It was a great time.

It was a one day date but we decided to continue it anyways. I do like her. I like her a lot. She's stunning and sweet too.

I really don't want to drag her into my problem but how can I say no? Yes perhaps it's too fast but who knows if it works between us?

I hope I can spend more time with her and learn to love her. I thing 24 hours a day might not be enough for me to get to know her.

I smiled looking at the adorable note he writes about our daily routine. The cute stuff. The sweet kisses and hugs we shared. I'm so touched.

Suddenly I hear a buzzing sound. I pick up my phone and stood up.

"Hello is this Miss Kim Micha?"

"Yes I am"

"We need you to come to XXXX Hospital now"

"Why?"

"A patient named Lee Ji Hoon is at a critical state and he has no family. He only gave us your number so we need you to come here now"

The call ended

I covered my lips with my hands and my feet gave up on me. I fall on my knees crying.

Is this the end?