Meet You

Tears are words the heart can't express.

Woozi

I started seeing her all the time. She even placed her study table infront of the window with the reason "So I can make sure you're not lonely and are doing just fine".

"Micha" I called her from my window. She heard me calling, looked up from the book she's writing on and looked at me. "I've never asked what you study" I said. "You want to know what I'm studying?" She asked. I nodded. That would've been a better way to say it.

"I'm studying law. I want to be an attorney" she smiled. She's shimmering. "Do you like it?" I asked. She nods and smiles. "I want the world to have Justice and are equal" she looked down at her note.

"What did you write there?" I asked again. "It's type of law. I wrote a lot so I can remember them" she held her notes up and showed it to me.

"But... We can never have an equal world. It's impossible. There are mind that we cannot change. There are stuff we can't push. There are situation that calls for only one way to save it or it can't be changed" I speak up my mind. She just anticipates to what I'm saying.

"If only there are many people like you" I glance at her. "All you need is a positive mind. You can change the world too" she looks at the notes she wrote.

"You're very interesting" I chuckled. "I've always wondered... What are you writing?" She asked. "Huh? Ouh it's a diary" I said. "Mind to share?" She grins.

"Nahh you'll know it sooner or later" I closed it and looked at the sky. "Do you ever go out of the house?" She tilts her head. "Rarely... Why would I go out?" I asked. "To have fun!" She throw her hands into the air.

I giggled at her cuteness. She's adorable.

"I'll take you out tomorrow. Let's have fun together" She said. "You don't have class tomorrow?" I asked her. She just shake her head. "Just the two of us?" I asked again. "Yes just the two of us" She nods again. "Is it... A date?" I mumbled."If you want to..." She smiles.

"I don't mind" I said. "It's a date then" she claps her hand. "I'll date you for a day!"

*The next day

Micha

I clenched at my chest. Ahh I should calm down. It's just a date for a day. It's only for him. I'm doing this for him. So he can have fun.

I looked at myself in the body length mirror. I tug at the bottom of my skirt. I checked my hair to see if it's not looking bad.

I take a deep breath and opened the front door. I can see a figure standing outside my house. He is wearing a leather jacket and turtle neck sweatshirt. Not to forget the ripped jeans.

I pulled open the gate and greets him. He turned around and a sweet smile curved on his face. "Yeppeo" he said. "Eh?" I looked at him suprised. "You're pretty" he said. I gasped. My cheeks feels like they're burning.

"Ahaha you're red" he laughed at me. Suddenly he intertwined his fingers with mine and hold it tight. I looked at him. "I'm your boyfriend for today now let's go" he pulled me and we walked together.

"So where are we going today my girlfriend for a day?" He stopped and asked. He looked at me in the eyes. Our eyes locked for awhile."Uh.. I'm taking you to a theme park" I said.

We arrived at the theme park and I can his eyes sparkling. It makes me so happy seeing him so bright.

"What should we do first?" He asked excitedly. I was too far in a daze to realize he was talking to me. "Micha~ Jagiya~" he called me and I popped out of my daze. "Eh?".

"What should we do first?" He asked. "Uhh let's go and buy a cute headband for each other first hmm?" I smiled at him. "Kaja" he pulled me to the souvenir store.