Nice To

It's not the goodbye that hurts. It's the flashbacks and the memories that follow.

Micha

It's been three days since I moved into my new house. Living alone feels awkward... Mostly when you just broke up with your ex. But it is comfortable.

I often walk infront of the window and see the same guy at the same place. Seems like he's living alone too. He always writes while sitting on the sill. I wonder what he writes.

Today I gathered my courage to talk to him. Why? Because I think he might felt lonely since the area is still new and most of people who bought it do some decorating. When I first bought this it was only ke being lucky since there's a house left. He must've been lonely.

I walk to the window and saw him. He is still... Taking my breath away with his looks. His bright skin and the dark hair still makes me experience butterflies.

"Hey... I'm Lee Ji Hoon" he said and gave me a sweet smile. "Hi.. I'm Kim Micha" I said. I'm nervous seeing him looking at me with a smile. "You live alone too?" He asked. I just nod to him. "It's good to have a neighbour... I'm getting bored these days" he chuckles.

"Why do you live here alone?" I asked. "Can't I?" He looked suprised. "No no.. I mean-" I waved both my hand so he doesn't misunderstood. "I'm just kidding" He laughed a little. "Let's just say.. I'm the only one that I got.. " he still smiled even though what he is saying is sad.

"Don't smile if it's sad... You will hurt yourself" my smile went upside down seeing him. "No it's fine... I'm not so sad anymore. I'm used to it" He said.

"Did you have lunch yet?" I tried to change the atmosphere. He just shakes his head. "Can I come to your house? I'll bring the food I got" I said. He just nods softly.

I went to take the small lunch I made and walked to his house. I knocked and greet him. He came to take the food and helped me with the table.

"It's been months since I ate home cooked meal" He took some side dish. I feel bad for him. The neighbourhood is empty and he got no one to care for him. "Starting from today... I'll cook for you everyday. Breakfast, lunch, dinner and all meals. Tell me what you want to eat... I'll make them for you" I said.

Woozi

I looked at her with a suprised expression. "I'll take care of you from today onwards" she looked up and our eyes locked. "Why?" I mumbled. "Why what?" She heard me. "We only knew each other today... Why do you care for me?" I placed my chopsticks down.

"You're human too aren't you?" A sweet smile curve on her face. I was stunned. I'm speechless. "Th-thanks..." I hang my head low. She lean to the front and picked up my chopsticks and hand them to me. "Eat... Or you will be hungry" she said. I looked up at her and nods happily.

She packs up everything and head to the door. "I'll come again during dinner. Do you want anything?" She asked. I just shook my head as a no. She smiled brightly. "Okay then... Take care Jihoon ah..." She waved.

"Wait Micha!"

She looked back to me. "Call me Woozi" I said. She just nod once. "Bye Woozi" she walked away from my house and enters her own house.

I went upstairs to my room and sat on my bed. I took the diary I placed on the nightstand and opened it. I took out a picture from under the diary cover.

It's...

A picture of me and my family.

"Eomma... I'm... I don't know. I think I should keep her away from me. She's studborn" I said.

Yes I love the company. I love having someone to care for me. I love the care and the warmth. I love the tender and sweetness of her. I love how gentle she is.

But I can't get her involved. It will be difficult for her. I know it will. My life is too... Complicated. I can't make her get in to the problem.

But how can I?