Last Love

Music I heard with you was more than music, and bread I broke with you was more than bread. Now that I am without you, all is desolate; all that was once so beautiful is dead.

Micha

I stood there infront of the glass window of the ICU ward. My tears have dried up. In my hands are Woozi's diary. Infront of my eyes there's a body lying on the hospital bed, only depending on the machine to live.

A few seconds later I starts choking up with tears again. A nurse came and comfort me. I hold the letter and read the note behind it written by Woozi himself.

My love...

If anything went wrong... If you got a call from the hospital. Don't sacrifice yourself for me. I won't live happily knowing you gave your heart to me. So please... Just let me go.

I love you Kim Micha...

Even if the whole world gone bad I would still love you.

I folded it to the smallest state it's able to be folded. A doctor came to me. I wipe my tears and stood up.

"He is only depending on the machine. There's nothing left we can do" he said. I nod while hearing. "It's left for you to choose if you want to turn it off" he said and let me in.

I stood there and beside me is the nurse. "What's left? If I keep him... He will not be able to talk" I said. "Depending on the machine doesn't make any difference. He's gone right?" I continued.

I went lower to his face and placed a peck on his lips. "I love you too Lee Ji Hoon. Even if the world breaks apart... I'll still be here... Loving your dearly" I whispered to his ear.

I stand up straight and let out a heavy sigh. I place my finger on the switch. But I have no courage to push it. But at last... I still turned it off. For a few second I can still see his chest heaving up and down but then a moment later... It stopped.

I feel like the world is crumbling infront of my eyes. I start to blame myself.

If only I didn't keep the promise and read the diary right away. If only I knew sooner. I would've saved him by now if I wasn't so nice to keep the promise.

I wish I kissed him more. I wish I knew him earlier. I wish I spended more time with him. I wish I could tell him how much his presence makes me feel safe. I wish I could tell him he is my home. I wish I told him how much I grew to love him. I wish I skipped all of my classes just to cuddle with him all day. I wish I watched more Disney movies with him at home. I wish I had snuggle with him more. I wish I told him that I love him.

I never once had the chance to say I love him when he's still here.

I went home and lay down on his old bed. I opened the diary and read everything again. I flipped through all the pages and saw two of the last page are filled with words I hadn't realized was there.

My Love,

I'm sorry for leaving you. I can't drag you in so much more. I'm sorry baby. I loved you a lot. I hope you noticed. I know you love me too baby.

My dear... Please don't feel bad. I lied I know. It's not your fault. I just have to face this alone. I hope you are not mad.

It's been five month since we're together right? I hope you will always remember our times together even though there are not much. I'm sorry for taking your heart. Now I have to leave you.

Please move on for me. Date someone and maybe marry and have kids. You're old enough to get married babygirl. ㅋㅋㅋ

I have always adore you little one. You are my little ball of sunshine. Thank you for entering my dark world and hearing to my stories. Thank you for bringing light into it. Thank you for making my days feel livelier than before.

I don't know what would happen if you didn't move into the house next to mine. I would've been lonely sitting at that window sill and writing alone. Thank you for making me able to meet you.

I'll meet my family now! Keep on living. Live happy life. Don't think about me too much or it will make you unfocused in class.

I hope to see you become the world greatest attorney. Keep on with your days sweetie. Sit at the sill and looked at the stars when you miss me. I'll be there watching on you.

I love you sweetheart,
Your Woozi ♡

I sat at the window sill he used to sit. I take a deep breath and closed the book. I hugged it tight. I looked up and saw the wide night sky filled with stars. They were beautiful. Twinkling and sparkling.

I know you're there... Woozi ah...

And I will always keep your heart here... With mine...

End
( ◜‿◝ )♡