After talking with Victor

Javi POV

I had just left Victor's room after he had fallen asleep in my arms. I ahead to the front room to find my sister( Carla peuntes) .when I got to the front room my sister ( Carla peuntes) was in there drinking she had been doing this for a while now and I and Victor hated it because she would go over board with it. I went to go take it away from her she let me this time that's not normal for her but when I went to go to the kitchen and trow it away she stopped me with a question.she had asked why did you tell him and I asked tell him what.she said back about how horrible my life was before I was pregnant and during my pregnancy. I told him because he deserves to know why you act the way you do and I think it was the way you were treated before and during and after you pregnancy. I said to him the only reason you treat him the way you do is because you blame in away because you think just because when you were pregnant with him it's his fault you got called a slut and everything else like that but it's not and it's not yours either because you were rapped.  She started yelling at me telling me how I had should not have told him and blah blah blah. I screamed back at her to tell her the one thing I know you did not hear was him tell me how he wishes he was my kid and not yours I screamed. I started to screaming again you want to know why he said that.she said yes. It's because he thinks you hate him and you don't love him.After I got done saying that you could see the hurt in her eyes and then she took off towards Victor's room.when we got to his room he was not there. She turned towards me and asked were he is and I answered with in the bathroom throwing up he's sick so when you told him no dinner he didn't argue because he didn't feel well and he had not ate all day so he needed dinner but you told him no because you were In a mood.all of a sudden Victor comes out of the bathroom wipeing his mouth tiredly  and Carla comes between me and Victor and just hugs him not to hard of course she then bring a me into it to and then she asked Victor if he wants some food he said no he won't be able to keep it down.as she put him back in bed I thought to myself my family is back together as one.

Hope you guys like these chapters because I sure did like writing them 

Leave your ideas in the comments section I would love to see what you guys want I will try and fit them in the chapters