Second Meet

Victor's POV
We were getting warmed up to start the meet. we are versing the clovers. Well they were running late . We were supposed to be done by 5 at most.out of the corner of my eye I see Johnny's twin sister Josefa siting on the bleachers doing homework. I decided to ask Johnny why she was doing her homework here. He said to me that the reason she is doing it here is it's the only time she has time to do it.the reason behind that was something I never expected. She apparently goes home and trust to make Johnny's and her younger siblings life's easier so she dose everything she can even if it means school comes last which is sad because she has really good potential to be what every she really wants to be. I try and help her out but she just tells me to leave or she has it under control. I was shocked a girl like Josefa who looked so nice and acted like she was ok seemed to not be. By the time the clovers got there we would have been 2 miles in already. When we were off we were gone no where to be seen even Danny because we new this town this like the back of our hands.when we got done we sat on the bleachers to find out the results josefa had moved for us even though we told her to stay. coach came over he started talking before he said we won. All of us were jumping up and down. I walked over to Josefa I was nervous as hell. When I stood right in front of her I asked if she would like to go out sometime. she smiled and nodded and said yes. By the time I got home I was excited to tell the news that our team won.when I got up to the door I Pecked in the window of our door and I seen my uncle and mom fighting once again. It got old really fast as I stated to grow up and now I just thought it was childish.i stared in the window until I seen my mom take out a knife. I ran in and as soon as she flung it I jumped in front of my uncle. I landed on the floor. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach I looked down and the knife was sticking out of me. My uncle called 911 and my coach who called the team. My mom got arrested and I went to the hospital. I came out of surgery because they had to give me blood and fix me up. By the time I came out I was back in my room and the team came in Josefa was with them. She was the first one to come up to me. She told me sorry about my mom but when I said yes to going on a date with you I did not mean take me to the hospital. Everyone laughed even I did even though it hurt to laugh. I said back to her I don't think I ment the hospital either. All of a sudden she grabbed my shirt and pulls me in towards her and kiss me. We made out for what seemed so long and then Johnny coughed. When he did we stopped and looked around and then said sorry. Johnny then can over to me and said to me if you hurt my sister in anyway then you better run for your life you hear me. I said back to him you have my word I will not hurt her. Josefa then looked at her brother in away you new she just told him to shut up. She looks back at my and asked me a question. The question was so do you want to be my boyfriend. I looked at her and noodles my head and said yes. She then said you still owe my that date you hear me Mr. Feel I said and then she kissed me again shorter this time.

Hey guys hope you are enjoying the story so far. Leave me some ideas for the story in the comments so I know what you want to see more of. Love you guys😍😘