2weeks later / Julie's quinceanera

Victor's POV / Josefa POV
Victor I yelled through his house he popped out and said yes. I said your room now. He had a look of confusion on his face. We walked in and we sat on his bed. And then I just shouted it I'm late. He still had no clue what I was talking about. So the I said it again a little more detailed. I said my period is late. He looked at me and was just in tears the next he started to just keep saying I'm sorry I'm sorry until I told him I'm going to take a test I have one on me. I then said to her ok go go she then went in the bathroom and took the test and we waited 5 minutes. Before we see what this say I told Josefa I won't leave you and I hope you won't leave me she said I won't. Then we flipped it. It was positive. She cried as did i we just sat there and the my uncle came in and seen the test and he was not mad but was and he was upset. He asked when did this happen. We then explained the night of our date and he said that he is sorry that this is happening so early. I hope you don't turn out like your mom. He then said I will help you take care of this baby but you are to stay in school and take care of the baby to. Later on that night we went to Julie's quinceanera. When we got there me and Josefa seen the team.she was nervous because she seen Johnny first and she was scared to tell him. when Julie came out Thomas was her excort. She was beautiful but not as beautiful as my baby she was Thomas's girl and he was lucky she loved him. When the party came to an end we got in the car clubs cars to go cusinen. We were near were me and Josefa had our fist date and a car stoped and then we did. All of a sudden they pulled us out of the cars and I was ready to protect the girls.when we had scared them away I got stabbed and my girl who is pregnant has to go to the hospital to along with me and my uncle. Julie's parents show up and start to screaming at Thomas even though she only had a couple scratches on her nees and coach then noticed me and said what happened I jumped in front of them a pushed them out of the way. When I got to the hospital Josefa was with Johnny in her room and my uncle had his girlfriend in his and I had Thomas in mine. Out if nowhere you hear excuse me did you just say her baby was ok. I knew at that point it was Johnny and I was Dead. He then came to my room and said when did she get pregnant. U told him when and how and he said you didn't think that your not only running her life now with a child but yours to so now she is having a kid. And then he stopped and said but it might be more then one because she is a twin dumd butt. By the time I got out of the hospital Josefa was now living with me because her parents kicked her out. The night I got home I layed my head on my girls barely even there bump and started to talk.i told the baby that I will be here no matter what I promise and that I can't wait to meet her or he or them. After that I looked up and Josefa was asleep. I kissed her forehead and covered her up and drifted off to sleep myself.