First Date

Victor Puentes POV/ Josefa Samaniego POV
The night that I was taking Josefa out came fast but not fast enough. We had decided to go at 7 so we could get a ride over there from my uncle. After school we went to the bleachers so we could do homework. By the time we got done it was time to go home and get ready for this date. Josefa came home with me because she already had all her things with her. When we got to my house now one was home we had around two hours till we need to be there so it was fine. we walked back to my room. I put on my nice button up shirt and my black jeans. Josefa watched me the whole time I got dressed. Next was her. She told me to turn around and Said no and she asked why. I told her because she watched me when I got dressed so I was going to do the same she finally gave in and said fine but don't go tell Johnny that I gave in to you watching me get dressed Josefa Said to me. She had a strapless dress she had to change her bra and for some reason her panties. She put on a strapless bra and lace lace panties. Before she even had a chance to put the dress on I grabbed her and took her to the bed. She looked at me and said baby we have to be there we don't have time for this but then she said but you have a probably and I need to fix it. So an hour went by and she and me got redressed did not take long after that for my uncle Javi to show up and give us a ride to the little Mexican restaurant by the convenience store. We went in and we new what we were getting. I thought to myself or at least I thought I was saying it in my head. I said how did I get so lucky to have a girl who is so beautiful and who loves me to death as I do her. Josefa then looks up at me and says aww do you mean what you said. I asked what did I say she sat there and laugh and she new that I did not know I said it out loud and then she asked did you know I love you to death. And then it clicked I new that what I thought I said in my head I said out loud and I said yes I do mean every word of it.so when Javi came and picked us up I asked if josefa could stay over and he said as long as it's ok with her parents.she then piped in say I already asked and they said yes as long as there is not any funny business. I then looked over at Victor and he new what I was meaning because he just smiled because that kind of happened before we left for our date. Javi said ok then yes she can Victor. Victor the said yes thank you so much for letting her.when we got home I got in just my boxers and she got just in her bra and panties and we cuddled. when she went to sleep I said ever so softly I can't wait to one day marry you and then I kissed her forehead and drifted off to sleep.