Telling Everyone Else.

Victor's POV
So a week had passed and the only people who new of Josefa being pregnant. Me,Javi, Johnny, Lupa and then her parents who kicked her out because they said that she would not be able to take care of the kid and her parents would have to take care of the kid her parents had told her. Josefa's morning sickness was there more then ever. When she woke early this morning I heard her and ran to her when I got to her Lupa was already there by her side and told me to go back to bed. I looked at her and said this is my girl friend and I did this to her let me help her and you go back to bed. Lupa found out when Javi did and she was just as sopportive as Javi was which made it a little easier on us that we new we had a place to stay and help if we need it. "Later that afternoon" we went to the I had a meet and we decided to tell everyone then. when we got to my meet she told me wait until the end to tell everyone I said said ok. "At the end of my meet" everyone was siting down and Josefa came over and we sat next to each other and we started to tell them. Coach was I think the most shocked out of the rest he did not believe it was true at first but it was he new we were not lieing to him. He looked at me and said that he wish me and Josefa the best and him and his family are there if we need the. We said thank you. Thomas was the one who was really worried. He said you know we are only Juniors in high school right we said yes and then he said just do quite the team ok big guy.  The rest of the team had a pretty similar answer they said congrats but next time be more careful you hear we all laughed hopefully there want be a next pregnancy for a while. Johnny was quiet. He looked at Josefa and said I'm sorry I freaked out when I found out. I could tell he missed his other half I mean I get what he is going through sorta. He then said sorry Mom and Dad kicked you out to. Josefa was in tears and ran to her twin brothers embrace. I then felt horrible because it's my fault this is happening if I would have only kept to my self it would not be this way. Coach drove us home when me and Josefa got in she said I will make dinner don't worry about it. I agued with her on it because she was pregnant and then I finally gave in and said fine. When she was in the kitchen cooking I came behind her and layed my head on her shoulder I kissed her neck. She looked back at me and kissed my lips and said not now baby maybe later.  When Josefa got done cooking dinner we ate and then I cleaned up. When I got to the bedroom I found my beautiful girlfriend asleep. I tucked her in and kissed the top of her head. To not wake her up I slept out on the couch.