Birth/ first meeting

Josefa's POV

The doctors finally got me all prepped to give birth to the two that have ruled me for 9 months. I had been in labor for 48 hours and it was terrible. When it was time to push it was like hell it hurt so bad. Doctor said to me your ready to start pushing. I pushed really hard and I think Victor is not going to have a hand after all this. It took 4 pushes to get baby A out. When they pulled the baby out the yelled it's a boy and passed it to the doctor next to him and he said when this next one comes out we will put the baby right on your chest. So I started to undo the buttons at the top of my gown so they could. After I got done with that I had to start pushing again. I think when I was getting her out it was the wort pain I had felt. I had to do 6 pushes with her because I just keep saying I can't do it I can't. Victor every time said yes you can and kissed my forehead. When they pulled baby B out they yelled it's a girl. When they layed her on my chest it was so magical. They had to take her so she was all cleaned up and when they gave me him it was the same magical feel I got with her. When they finished cleaning them both up they let me hold both of them. I loved it so much.

(This one was right after they got cleaned up) baby A is the one with out a hat and baby B is the one with the hat

(This one was right after they got cleaned up) baby A is the one with out a hat and baby B is the one with the hat. The baby boy's name is! Everick Asher Puentes. The baby girls name is!  Emberly paisleigh Puentes.