hill training

Victor's POV
The next day
I had hill training and man did I still not feel good my Uncle javi said that I need to stay home. I decided to sneak out when he was gone so Blanco came and picked me up as did he everyone else.when he got to the place I knew what was under those tarps but I did not really care because this is what we need. After we ran the hills the first time we said to Blanco that we were done. Uncle told us to do it again after a little breather.when he got done talking he told us to do it again. When we got done with the second time Blanco told us to take a breather. When we finally got to Blanco Thomas has was last but he did not stop he kept going Blanco tried to stop him but he did not stop. Thomas started yelling until he ran off towards his house. Blanco told us practice was over and took us home. On our way home I seen this girl. Pretty as ever I tapped Johnny to tell him. He looked and then told me to not even think about it.
Johnny's POV
So after practice Blanco drove us all home and on our way home I see my sister Josefa.my shoulder and pointed to her and sets man she's hot wonder if she'll go out with me. I looked at him and said don't even think about it it that's my twin sister Josefa. I yell to the Blanco. can we pull over really quick. When Blanco holdover I hollered to my sister to ask where she was going to. She told me home and I asked bronco can she get a ride to and he said yes she hopped in the front for obvious reasons.
Josefa POV
so I was walking home from school because I had to stay late because I'm failing one of my classes. On my way home this car drove by and then stopped all of a sudden. Johnny jumps and asked if I needed a ride I said yes.When I got in the car I sat up front and all the boys sat in the back. There was one boy I noticed who had not taken his eyes off me the whole ride so far.He had slicked back hair and somewhat of a beard and mustache he was really cute. When Johnny noticed me staring at him he leaned up and whispered to me. Johnny told me his name was Victor Puentes.
Victor's POV
Search Johnny's little sister AKA twin sister is hot hot hot she has dark brown hair on top and a little bit lighter on board and she wears not too much makeup even though not. She dresses really nice and seems very nice to.she looks a lot like Johnny and to the point it's kind of creepy.I mean I know they're twins and all but shutting the girl look a bit more maybe not so much like her twin brother. She stared me the whole way to her and Johnny's House. Johnny leaned over to tell me that he thinks she likes me.and then he goes over and tells me that if I get with her and I break her heart he's going to break my face and I mean I'm quite a bit taller than Johnny so it's it's it's either but I thought it was kind of funny because he has literally way shorter than me and I don't know if he can reach very but he told me again not to even think about even though she does like me. When we drop them off them I was like why why why can't I go first I want it I want to wait and see her until I get dropped off all the words under the sun can not express or even explain how she's so beautiful and magnificent. When I get dropped off I was in awww I might have not even talked to her let alone get to know her and I knew she was perfect for me. Every day for the past week or two we have done hill training and oh man it was exhausting she only got in that one day and ever since then I'm not really sure maybe just maybe I will see her again. and I'm kind of upset about that we did that hill training every day until the next meet and hopefully maybe maybe I would see her there at my next cross country meet.

Hey guys hope you like my story/ book so far I'm having so much fun writing it for you.

Sorry it's so short I got kind of confused on this part a bit.

Leave you comments pls and thank you so much. if you have any ideas for this story leave then to in the comments.if have questions leave them in the comments too.