chapter 1 Only the beginning

"You are so out of shape eddie" venom said "wow thanks bud so good to know your not one to judge" Eddie was rushing to Annie's to celebrate thanks giving they were late."ding dong" they would have been on time if there was sent an accident with the brownies that he was going to bring Eddie wasnt the bed cook."That must be Eddie" Annie said she went to on lock the door "hey Annie sorry we're late the was an accident" Eddie told her "oh.do tell.i think i know what heppend" she said "huh? What happend" Dan poked his head out from the top of the stairs "well we where going to bring brownies but-" he started "But Eddie for got to put the timer on and they burnt" venom told Annie and Dan wile slowly forming from eddies shoulder."well the wouldnt have Burned them if someone. Venom. Was sent being distracting" Annie looked at Dan "how distracting" he asked "well-" his voice trailed of he could feel himself blushing he wasnt going to tell them that part. But Abbie and Dan looked interested he really student want to tell them what happened "well I think what Eddie is referring to is when he kissed my forehead and then i bent him over the couch and started to hu-" Eddie then started to cover venoms huge mouth with his hands" hey v they dont need details" his face a red as a ripe apple. He turned to see am Annie and Dan just smiling and laughing."well we're glad your happy" Dan told them "But that dont fully say why your an hour late" Annie said. Well wile I starting to hu-" Eddie covered his mouth again "wile i was getting raped a fricken alien the brownies burned" Eddie started "witch set of the fire alarm" venom continued "witch maid venomstart yelling screeching and bail on me" "and I was to scared and in pain to help then Eddie hid his hair on the fringe making him go unconshes" Annie and Dan were laughing hard as for there story being quit funny "hey that's not funny I've done dinner things then that" he said then out of the blue a fire truck comes down the block and venom star yelling and screeching making Eddie drop to the floor in agony "MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP" venom screamed wile slowly taking his form a huge black mas slowly jumping out the window and breaking all the sirens of the fire truck "I had no clue he could do that did you?" Dan said " nope no clue must be new" Eddie yelled over the loud growling as venom slowly mad his way back to the apartment "I-it hurts eddie" venom growled loud in fear and pain the tree of them Dan Annie and Eddie trying to calm down the raging symbiot venom growled baring his Fraser Sharp teeth feeling threatend and un safe "Stay away to dangerous " venom growled not wanting to hurt eddie as the 3 Dan and Annie backed up slowly wile Eddie slowly walked closer he put his hand on venom chin rubing it " hey it's ok big guy there's no need to be scared" venom slowly unbared his teeth and started to calm down "wow you really got a strong relation ship with him huh" Annie said slowly sporting venom to pat his head helping Eddie to calm him down "yeah he just gets really scared because last time he need that no ice some one time him from me and I almost died.he hates seperation" soon venom was as calm and happy he picked Eddie up and huged him tightly "ok love you to bud" Annie and Dan laughed "hey there is alot you doing know about this guy and i mean alot oh yeah venom you no what tomorrow is" Eddie said a slight sadness in his voice "can i stay over annie" venom just growled "dont remind me eddie" the huge symbiot sat down on the ground "w-why what's tomorrow" Dan asked venom growled "well-" venom voice trailing of "yeah see here's the thing according to venom species tomorrow is M-mateing season and that's now something I think I wanna be around for knowing him" venom licked eddies neck slowly "but you will eddie" venom said Eddie yelped and gulped Dan and Annie just started laughing "ok Eddie you can stay one problem tho" Eddie was tightly being hugged by the huge symbiot "what's that.venom cut it out will yah!" Eddie asked with a yelp escaping venom grasp and backing away" you know venom dont you think he will come and try to find you?" Shit Eddie havent thought about that " now that I think about it. Eddie~ come with me i have to 'talk to you" venom said huge Wight eyes narrowing Eddie as he slowly backed away "see what i mean he's like a wild animal" Dan giggled then stoped as venom pounced onto Eddie "venom NO! G-get of me!" Then venom sniffed and Smelled something amazing he sniffed there not him he turned Dan and Annie stared and backed away as venom crept closer he pounced on Annie he sniffed "hmm.... smells of female No not there where's that smell coming from i smell poison." the last one dan venom jumped for the 3rd time sniffing dan"hmm found it come out" dan stared confused then venom turned him over " HELP" Dan cried "VENOM NO!" Eddie yelled thinking he knew what venom wast trying to day bud the venom groves something green "wtf is that venom" am noe said causiosly no wanting to be next venom got of Dan and reviled a poisonous cobra venom looked at it "smells like me Eddie what is this" he held up the huge snake he was not after Dan but what was close to killing him "venom that's a cobra vary poisonous dont let it bite you and you dont smell like poison" to late it big venom "oh would yah look at that he likes me" the tree humans stared "well I'm going to bed" Eddie said Dan and Annie did the same venom had eaten the snake and called asleep Eddie later next so him snuggling with him" what a day he though now I got to find a place to hide" next he was asleep.

AUTHOR
*yeah I know this was a vary long write i went overboard hoped you guys like it though*