chapter 7 how did this happen?

How did I get in this position?

"G-Good. Eddie does that feel good?"

"MM hmm." Eddie whimpered, his hands fisting at his bedsheets and gathering some between his teeth. His body was being rocked back and forth against the bed, and he scrunched his dark blue eyes shut. His hands pawed up the bed to brace against the headboard to steady himself. But that just meant he was fucked even harder, deeper, and that building feeling in his core was frothing higher and higher beneath the surface.

"Oh yes, I can tell you like this Eddie. Your oxytocin levels are spiking. You'll cum really soon. Would you like that Eddie?"

"Yes!"

I cried out like a chic. Damn it. How did this happen? How did I end up being fucked hard into my bed by my parasite?

"I am not a parasite!"

"OH GOD!" Eddie whimpered, fisting at the bedsheets as Venom's hand fisted at his brown hair and pressed his left cheek firmly into the bed. Holding him down, showing his dominance over the defenceless human, Venom fucked him even harder. The slapping sound against his ass, the mixed moans in the air and the pleasant way Venom was stretching and filling him up...It was no wonder that the increased frenzied pace had Eddie screaming into the mattress and juddering as he came. "You know how you got here." The hips pressed to his ass stilled, for now. Venom was panting and the hand in his hair stroke down his nape. He caressed his back, tenderly worshipping his toned muscles and the dip of his spine. "You know, Eddie. The way I make you feel. How we feel. Just like you know that that isn't the first time you'll cum with me inside you."

"You're always inside me." Eddie panted against the bed, inhaling sharply as Venom gave him a warning thrust.

"Yes I am. I will always be inside you. Always Eddie." He trembled as a tongue licked at his cheek from behind, and a strong hand slipped around the human's hip bone and up his ribs to tease circles around his nipple. "We are one, and we will always be together. Like..."

"Fuck!" Another thrust.

"This." His tongue traced the shell of Eddie's ear and he rolled his hips forward at a hungry pace. "OOooooooh Eddie. You are a perfect host. Being inside you is fun, but doing this to your body makes both feel so good."

"A-AH!" Eddie howled and flung his hands up to brace against the headboard once more. Venom took hold of Eddie's hips and raised them up high. "A-n-no Venom it's too deep I-"

"I know what you can take Eddie. Don't worry. We can heal any wound. Including how sore we're going to make your ass before we're done." Eddie couldn't see it, but he could hear the smirk in the tone of Venom's voice. Let's aim for at least one more orgasm, shall we? So you can sleep like a kitten tonight."

Oh yeah. That's how I got in this position. I remember now. "Less reminiscing, more begging for my cock Eddie." Venom cackled and spanked his host's right ass cheek whilst buried to the hilt. To his shame this made Eddie moan and arch his back against him. "We both like it when you beg." Another spank on the other cheek, and Eddie panted with his mouth wide open. He was hard again, his prostrate throbbing from all the 'attention', and Venom knew it. The hand tweaking his nipple crept down and took hold of his smooth length. It was slick from the semen of his first orgasm, but that didn't seem to put Venom off. "Beg to come again Eddie. Beg."

"O-oh f-fuck I, it's just, I, I'm, fuck I-I."

"That's not begging Eddie. Now you'll have to be punished."

"NO!" Eddie was dragged down the bed. Out of fear for what being 'punished' would look like, and being forced up onto his hands and knees, Eddie decided begging would be a survival tactic here. He felt so vulnerable, with his ass up and Venom's right hand still firmly holding his erection. "Please! Please let me cum! D-Don't punish me Venom please? You're such a good symbiote. Please be good to me?" Venom chuckled and pressed his chest Eddie's back. He kept his hips pressed to Eddie's for now, but his hand stroked Eddie's cock with tenderness. He nuzzled at Eddie's nape and hummed through his smirk.