chapter 26: yaay more smut

loveallsecrets this is for you

“beg for it"
Venom’s voice rumbled deep in his chest, his words causing Eddie to shiver as his hot breath cascaded down hus neck. Eddies body shook under Venom’s solid frame, his fingers clutching at the ripple of muscle built over the symbiotes back, digging into the plains of Venom’s shoulders in a feeble attempt to ground himself and not lose consciousness.

Eddie only reply was a whimper, his ass still squeezing around the swollen thickness of Venom’s cock. “Not good enough little morsel,” Venom purred, chuckling as he continued to torture him by pressing the swell of his knot against his  most sensitive parts. Yet, he never breached, he just pushed Eddie's  body to it’s limit and then paused, smiling devilishly as he watched Eddie  buck up his hips towards his cock with needy moans and slutty groans. Still, Eddie  never begged.

“I said, beg for it!” Venom repeated, his grip on Eddie's  already bruised hips becoming tighter. Yet, he still lie there overwhelmed at the fullness and sensation of Venom’s cock fucking him mercilessly as if he were nothing but a rag doll. His eyes rolled up, little whimpers escaping his mouth as his  back arched, Eddie's  body jerking back and forth with the power of his thrusts.

Venom growled, his pace quickening at Eddie  refusing to cooperate. Looking up Eddie could see his mouth open, rows of teeth glinting from the small rays of sunlight that escaped the closed curtains of Eddie’s living room. Next, A long, thick tongue slithered out of his gaping mouth, drool slowly making its way down the long appendage, dripping onto your Eddie's  chest.

It was too long, too thick, and too sloppy, and the moment Eddie saw it he knew that it will leave him a ruined and humiliated mess. But Venom liked Eddie  like that At times, messy, sloppy, ruined. He wanted Eddie  like that, quivering and sobbing and desperate.

He craved it. He needed it.

Venom’s head comes down to rest at the juncture of Eddie's neck and shoulder, the feeling of pin pricks from his teeth turning Eddie on even more. Small rivulets of blood flow down his shoulder as Venom laps it up slowly. Eddie  can feel his orgasm coming up again,  Venoms pubic bone throbbing with each thrust, that combined with the feeling of his cock wiggling around and touching every part inside Eddie  drives him crazy. His  body tenses up and Venom lifts his head to look at Eddie , slithering his long, sloppy tongue down Eddie's  throat as you wail out his orgasm. It was too good, too deliciously rough. Venom starts pounding harder, taking longer strokes as he takes Eddie  through his  orgasm. It feels like forever and Eddie  can barely breathe.

Eddie were a panting mess, sweat and drool from Venom glowing on his  skin as he writhed under the heavy weight of Venom’s frame. The couch under him was damp with sweat, arms digging into Venoms lower back, toes curling, Eddie's  legs never falling closed. Venoms cock was trapped between them, aching, leaking with the sheer want his body was wound up so tight with.

Eddie would try to force himself onto his knot but Venom just moves with him, in sync with him in a way that was uncharacteristically frustrating.“Baby, baby please-” The words waver, muffled from Venom still deep throating Eddie with his tongue, his head falling to the the side as Eddie's  words and drool spill from his  lips, hair fanning over the living room floor as rough hands trailed loving bruises slowly over the length of Eddie's  torso.

“Yes! Yes! Beg for it.” Venom repeats himself, his tone unfairly even for how thick his cock has swollen, for how dangerously close he was to being buried balls deep inside of Eddue. “Tell us how bad you want it. Tell us how much you’ve missed our cock, how much you need our knot.” All Eddie  can let out is a soft babble of  ‘oh god, please’, Eddie's  delicate fingers digging deep into Venom’s skin. The possessive curl to his words stroking up inside his chest in more ways than just arousal could capture.

“Do you want to be bred little morsel? Do you want to know how good it feels when your belly is stretched full of our cum? How nice and sore and full of  us you’ll feel?”  "Already did once" eddie responded The throb of Venom’s knot against the puffed abused skin of his ass has him moaning wantonly  “Please Ven-, oh god- fuck I need it-”  Eddie's breath ghosts over Venom’s face, his milky white eyes beginning to fill with amusement upon seeing Eddie  writhe under him. Embarrassment flushing his skin deeper, only serving to turn Venom on more as Eddie decided because he loves venom he will  finally give him what he wants to hear.

“Please, it’s all I want, to be full of your cum until I’m sore, until I’m leaking-”  Eddie  took a shaky gasping breath, trying once again in vain to force yourself down on Venom’s knot. “Breed me, Venom please, make me your bitch, let me carry your Babies.” The pleased growl Venom lets out at the desperation of Eddie's  plead caused the symbiote to shiver, his eyes staring into Eddie's  that were wet with need. "Like riot did with you" Eddie added vebom huffed
"Wow how you just do me like that I was forced to" venom said panting

But still said “Alright, Eddie,” Venom hushes Eddie  gently, a rough hand coming up to push the sweat stuck hair from his face. “Let us fill you up.” Then, it’s all eddie can do not to cum as Venom, with bright eyes, focused intently on his face and began to push forwards. The thickness of Venom’s knot stretched his ass even more to the point of ache, the blooming throb becoming intoxicating as it twined with the heavy haze of arousal. It takes everything in Eddie  to not cum right then and there before Venom’s knot has even slipped all the way inside of him, an orgasm threatening the daze of his vision, the flush of his mind.

Then, Eddie's  body goes slack, and he can feel Venom lift his hips up, crumpling him as his thrusts get more erratic. Venom starts making louder noises, grunting and purring, and Eddie  swears he can  hear music as his hips stop pumping completely and his knot finally enters him. He can feel his hot ropes of cum cover his insides completely as Eddie would shudder through another orgasm making Venom shudder along with him. It only took a couple minutes, but the overwhelming feeling of Venom filling him up with his cum seemed like hours until his knot finally came out with a small ‘pop!’ His monstrous cock out of him  and cum pouring out onto Eddie's  thighs. Whimpering he look up to Venom’s eyes, his mind cloudy as Venom breathes heavily at your words, his hunger for Eddie's  voice finally being satisfied for the moment.

“We’re not done with you yet, Little Morsel because we already have sleeper were gonna wait for another.”  Venom said
"That's fine ven" Eddie said going on wattpad "Follow loveallsecrets right now she's amazing" Eddie said If you say so Eddie (seriously go follow her)

1202 words also who else has seen this fucking meme it's so me at night that's what happens with this chapter

A

LSO WHO WANTS THIS AS THE NEW BOOK COVER