chapter 3 a game changer

I was staring at my soon to be mate Eddie he looked really scared it was cute "v-venom put me down will yah? And maybe not hurt me?" He said clearly scared,nervous? Both? "Why tho we love eddie~" I really had the feeling to just go for the kill "wait what if i hurt eddie" I thought for a second as we where connected he knew what i was thinking.

Eddie P.O.V

He was confused I considered running for it but then he could have just ran a caught me again and i dont need to upset him I did love him but what i saw when i looked down was huge and hard like it could rip me in half "venom I know you love me but...if you try to fuck me you know it will hurt me right?" He froze and slight looked away like he was considering to continue "dont want to hurt Eddie.....but need a mate hmm what to do..." i heard him thinking "v I could be you mate but im scared of the pain you might cause to me" with that his head shifted he let me go and crawled into the corner to think I sighed looking at him "who was you last mate?" I asked venom mumbled something "hmm?" "Riot" he said softly "who?" I couldn't here him "RIOT" he yelled at me (mind you they killed riot and drake in the movie as venom almost died burning up into the atmosphere) "ooohhh shiiit...danm"

Yall thought I was putting sex in here student yall haha ima trixter