Deku

I have been content with my quirkless life. No one judged me.. that's a lie I got bullied a lot but my mother was always there for me I had no worries about how shit my life was gonna be as long as I had my mother.

I was on my way home from a shit day. Just life every other one though. I was covered in burn marks, bruises, cuts, blood. 'It only gets better from here.' That ran in my mind every day. I knew it wasn't true but somethings are worth fighting for. Like my hope to be a hero. I worked so hard for years. I finally met someone his name was All Might, he was the number 1 hero but, I liked lower hero's more. He told me I could be a hero, after some of my idols scolded me from saving Kachan, my childhood friend just a couple of days ago. Anyways All Might said he would train me so he could hand off his quirk to me, I was so excited. I was walking home to tell my mom when a car almost ran me over. "HEY MOVE IT LITTLE FUCK!" I heard someone yell before they stepped out. I bowed my head. "I-I'm sorry sir I got lost in my trai-" "Wait are you Inko's son.. hah! You are! Who knew I'd meet her son on the way to see her! Get in the car little shit." How did he know my mom? I walked to his car and sat down in the back. "Pardon me but.. how do you know my mother?" He glared at me. "I'm your mom's boyfriend. We started going out like a week ago." I smile. "I'm happy my mom found someone that makes her happy." He looked back at the road. "What is your name sir?" He looked back into the mirror. "Names Masu. And stop asking so many damn questions little shit." I don't really like him but, anything for my mother. When we arrived at the house he dragged me out of his car. "Your gonna get my seat bloody little shit!" He was mad. "Open the damn door." I was happy to see it was open and my mom was waiting at the door. "Oh Izu honey what took so lo- oh! Masu!" She initially went to hug me but turned her attention towards him. "I-I'm gonna go get the first aid kit." She ignored me. I didn't really blame her. Her new boyfriend was kinda a jerk. I walked back downstairs with the first aid and see her cooking and him watching TV. "Hey mom, could you help me?" She turned towards me. "Oh Izu! I didn't notice you were hurt I'm so sorry!" I couldn't blame her for anything. "It's fine ma, really." I reassured her. "Hey Litt- Izuku, how did you get those things anyways?" Masu asked me. "Well you see, I get bullied at school.." "Just use your quirk." I look down and feel my mom grab my hand. "Masu, he cant, he doesn't have a quirk." She did stand up for me that was good. But I knew what was surging through his mind. 'Weak Fuck.' 'He can't even stand up for himself.' 'He should just stop wasting air.' I knew all this because a week later when I got home he was there my mom wasn't. He told me everything that ran through his mind. How I was "Useless." "Waste of space." And how I should just "Die." "Your mom probably wouldn't care, I'd provide a new better child in a second if I had to." A few months of pure torture. I started to show signs of insanity and multiple personalities as they would switch from innocent and harmless to a sociopath. I was gonna have to go to a mental hospital soon. My doctor said so himself. I had till the end of the school year. I was taking a walk, snapping from one personality to the next when I saw someone standing on the bridge. I knew what they wanted to do. I tried it 3 times in the past 3 months. "Hey! Don't do it!" I yelled as I saw a boy with black hair look back to me.