Time Together

3rd person:
The two were even closer than brothers. On Kirishima's first day at the new school people took a quick liking to him. "Hey Kirishima, wanna go to the arcade with us after school?" Kiri debates on going, he didn't know when he'd get back putting Izuku in danger of the old man. "Ah.. no thanks I'm good." Izuku walked in the classroom. He was about to sit down when he got tripped by some of the students. "Haha!" "Izuku! Are you okay?" Kirishima rushes to his side. "Yeah I'm fine Kirishima.." "Huh you know this quirkless shit?" People in the class asked why he was being so kind to Izuku. This made Deku start to cry and Kiri want to murder them all. "Yea I know him, his mom was kind enough to take me in." He glared to them. Izuku was being held in Kirishima's arms trying to calm down. "Deku stop being such a fucking crybaby. Your so fucki-" Bakugo started to walk in the room. Izuku shut up immediately to the sound of Bakugo. "Oi.. Shity Hair, stop caring about him he had to learn his lesson."

Kirishima POV:
I looked at the chihuahua of a boy. An ash blonde, crimson red eyes, seemed to have an explosive personality. "What do you mean by lesson?" I glared at him, Izuku and got out of my embrace. "Well, he needs to know that.." He kicked Izuku. "HEY!" "No one in this world cares about him." I stood up fast and stood in front of the hedgehog. "What are you doing Shitty Hair?!" I just looked at him. "Tch.. You aren't worth my time. Just move and you won't get hurt." He had what was like a hellfire in his eyes. "I'm not going to move.. Izuku told me about you." His hands started to spark. "Your his bully 10-11 years. You want to be a hero to." The sparks got bigger to the point they were explosions. "If you ask me, that's not very hero like at all.." He moved his hand to my face and activated what at this point I assumed was his quirk. I activated mine as he got closer so nothing happened. "Ow." Was my only response. "Huh?! Kirishima are you okay?!" Izuku stood up and grabbed my arm. "I'm fine.. my quirk is hardening. I barely felt a thing." I smirked at Bakugo. "Grr.." "I hope you realize that if you did that to any normal person, without a self-healing or quirk like mine.. you would've blasted their faces off." He looked at his hands. "Kirishima.. You really got some sort of nerve don't ya!" His 'alter ego' arrived and it wasn't to happy with me. "If you didn't have that quirk you would've been dead!" He scolded me once more. Whispers filled the room. "What's up with Deku?" "Yeah, He sounds... mad." "Did anyone else see his head twitch?" Izuku looked at me. Bakugo still looked at his hands, I guess he started thinking about what he could've done wrong. "I personally think we should all just sit down and forget everything that happened today. Class is about to start anyways." I said and guided Izu to his seat. "Thanks Kiri." He smiled at me. His smile was a amazing. "Your welcome." I walked to me seat.

3rd person:
The teacher walked in, looking annoyed as ever. "Okay class, today we have a new student if you would like to introduce yourself." Kirishima stood up. "Hello, my name is Kirishima Eijiro. My quirk is called Hardening." He sat back down. "Thank you now on to the lesson.. what is 43/6x3(6^4)?" Deku raised his hand along with 2 other people. "Toyu." Not Deku. "Correct. What is 5(7-90)+81?" Deku raised his hand again. But this time he was the only one. "No one.. really." Deku had his hand raised but the teacher ignored him. He put his hand down. "The answer is ——, does that make sense?" The entire class nodded. After a few more questions the bell rang. "Midoriya, I need to talk to you." Deku nodded. "I'll see you at lunch Kiri." He said as Kiri walked out the door and waited behind it.

Izuku POV:
I walked to the teachers desk. 'Why does he wanna see me.. he ignored me the entire class.' I stood in front of Sensi. "Midoriya.. your stepfather informed us about your... mental condition." I started to tear. "You have two weeks before you will be sent to the hospital.. I'm sorry." Everything hurt now. "B-But.. no..no.. I still had till the end of the year. I'm still kind of s-t-table.." I felt my tears trail down my face. "I can't do much but I'm not going to assign anything to you, so you can have time with friends." I nod and wipe my face. I can't believe it. He.. he did it he is gonna send me away from my home. I walked out the door to see a crying Kirishima. "Kiri.. I-I.." He grabbed me and hugged me tight. "Y-you can't leave so soon.. I won't let you!" He tightened his grasp. "I'm sorry Kiri but you have to promise me something.." He let go to look me in the eyes. "You have to promise to be the best hero there is.. and bring him to justice." I gave him a slight smile. "I promise Izu."

Kirishima POV:
He was going to be leaving in two weeks. My light would be leaving me. "How about we spend as much time together as possible!" He gave me a genuine smile. I nod.

3rd person (again):
Everyday after school they would go somewhere. On the first day they went to the arcade. The second they stayed at the park until midnight. The third they were able to hang out with Mina. The fourth they got dinner together. In other words, they did anything they could to make sure they would never forget each other. Their time together would be precious. There were only a few problems. Kirishima didn't want to do anything twice. This made it hard for them to do anything because their planning skill were a little.. how to put it.. oh, shit.

Kirishima POV:
Okay our time together is just turning into straight shit. I only have one more idea of what to do. The amusement park is the only idea u have. "Hey.. Izu?" He looked over to me. "Yes?" His eyes. They used to hold hope now, day by day it is drained. They were still so pretty. "How about we go to the amusement park?" He smiled and his eyes sparked. "That sounds like a lot of fun Kiri!" I smile. I wish I could protect him forever. But the old man, he was in my way.

~~~~~~~~~~~•
1157 Words

And there is that :}